Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Daash raise the "white flag" in Mosul

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Daash raise the "white flag" in Mosul Empty Daash raise the "white flag" in Mosul

Post by wciappetta Tue 14 Apr 2015, 6:18 am

Daash raise the "white flag" in Mosul

13/04/2015

Witnesses in Nineveh province, said on Monday, that the organization (Daash) vacated the presidential palaces northern city of Mosul, and citizens were allowed to enter, while stressed that the organization has distributed a brochure on the inhabitants of the city states considered all Arab countries infidel except regulation zones in Iraq and Syria.

The source said, "The organization Daash cleared all the presidential palaces northern city of Mosul, and withdrew after the confiscation of all their contents in open roads leading to it, as well as inside and citizens were allowed to enter," noting that "the roads linking some neighborhoods of the city of Mosul and passing through the presidential palaces complex opened fully. "

In the same context, the witnesses said, that "Daash printed a booklet entitled loyalty to the succession and not the nation-state, and distributed copies of it to the citizens."

He said the witnesses, that "the booklet states that after the announcement of the organization of the Islamic caliphate in Iraq and Syria, this land has become a center of migration and Islamic Jihad, and incumbent on all Muslims living in Arab countries infidel than the country; migration to the Islamic state."

He said the witnesses, "The organization pointed to all the Arab countries that identify themselves as Muslim is an infidel, should residents Muslims out of them."

The organization Daash has dominated the presidential palaces complex in Mosul, after seizing control in the June 10, 2014, which was the headquarters of the security forces as well as the prime minister's office in the city, the complex includes a number of shortcomings that I run the former regime of Saddam Hussein, the most prominent of the Palace spears as well as gardens and lakes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Daash raise the "white flag" in Mosul Empty Re: Daash raise the "white flag" in Mosul

Post by Neno Tue 14 Apr 2015, 5:46 pm

Imagine the timing... thumbs2

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:20 am