Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+13
franny
mochasmom
Diamond
duck2000
chouchou
Rocky
ahill
tilemaster
Pinoy10
dizzydee
lonelyintexas
notazbad2000
Neno
17 posters

Looking for the Membership....

Poll

Add Proven To The NNP TEAM

[ 26 ]
    Looking for the Membership.... - Page 3 Bar_left93%Looking for the Membership.... - Page 3 Bar_right [93%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Looking for the Membership.... - Page 3 Bar_left7%Looking for the Membership.... - Page 3 Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 28
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Looking for the Membership.... - Page 3 Empty Looking for the Membership....

Post by Neno Fri 17 Apr 2015, 5:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am looking at the membership to  participate in my suggestion of a New Team Member to Neno's Place by polling. With Cat561 and notazbad2000 not able now to be on as much do to personal business loading it all on lonelyintexas and wciappetta while I am not on, and the fact that I have not added to my Team in a LONG TIME, I find it appropriate to do so. I just wanna see by a poll if my suggestion fits well with the membership.

I would like to add Proven to my NNP Team, he has been a member to this board since almost the day it was created and has great perspective on things do to his background especially in following the investment from ways many may not have. I for one am not a big follower of the investment and economic laws cause of what happened to my thoughts back in December of 2010 when it appeared to me that all sanctions (economic and investment) were lifted to learn of  4 that were not until finally in June 27, 2013 to still, no RV.

So I think it is great to have a variety of minds rather than a single thought process. Out Side The Box has always been my idea of following about anything, you have to look at it all from every angle unless, your well connected and still yet, that doesn't make it a fact for another looking in from the outside.

So, I would like to add Proven to my NNP TEAM from a Moderator that has shown great participation and dialog with a very intriguing thought process that I lack very much so do the reasons said. For me after Dec 2010 and June 2013 I have to be and allow all the openness possible for the investor membership of this board.

So Please if will give me a quick yes or no so I can see the memberships opinion.

Thanks,
    Neno

Proven

Cat561

notaxbad2000

lonelyintexas

wciappetta

Last edited by Neno on Sun 19 Apr 2015, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Looking for the Membership.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for the Membership....

Post by Bama Diva Sat 18 Apr 2015, 7:33 pm

Certainly a YES from me. I like his ability to express his views. I've been out of town or I would have already voted. :-)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Looking for the Membership.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for the Membership....

Post by Neno Sun 19 Apr 2015, 4:03 pm

621 views for me is enough. Thanks to all for viewing and for polling, a view for me is a poll. Will add Proven to my NNP Team as of now. Poll is closed... thumbs2
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by Proven Sun 19 Apr 2015, 4:14 pm

Thank you all for your comments and votes.  

As Neno said, "Just keep doing what your doing."  

I will...within the rules.

Proven
    notazbad2000
    notazbad2000
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by notazbad2000 Sun 19 Apr 2015, 4:57 pm

Congrats Proven!!!  Handle it!!!

TAZ

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
    Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by lonelyintexas Sun 19 Apr 2015, 5:22 pm

Congratulation Proven,
    Thanks
    LIT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:10 pm