Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Bank will contribute funding urgent projects liberated zones

dizzydee
    dizzydee

World Bank will contribute funding urgent projects liberated zones  Empty World Bank will contribute funding urgent projects liberated zones

Post by dizzydee Fri 17 Apr 2015, 8:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    April  17, 2015

Abadi: reforms to attract investment

World Bank will contribute funding urgent projects liberated zones 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Iraq was committed said reforms difficult to apparatus administrative regulations for foreign companies in order to attract investments strongly needed. 

Speaking at a forum for the US Chamber of Commerce, Abadi, who is on his first Zaah said to Washington since he became prime minister, that «the government is committed to reforms necessary including reducing obstacles to business and tackle corruption». 

He added, «Our goal is to provide assistance and encourage the private sector and we have to remove the barriers of bureaucratic and administrative obstacles». 

And that «in Iraq, I think it's (bureaucracy) play a role in disrupting investment. Sometimes I can look at it as a crime such as terrorism ». 

He explained Abadi that «the reforms that have been taken so far include easing the terms of visas for investors and reduce the registration procedures for new projects and the use of the automated system in some administrative processes and give greater authority to the boards of governance in the provinces». 

He stressed that « the financial crisis in Iraq has made ​​officials are focusing on the need for a more robust private sector in the economy of Iraq ». 

and Iraq faces a deficit of $ 25 billion in the current year's budget because of falling oil prices. 

Ebadi said «I think this is the first time that we talk frankly in Iraq that we have to move on to the economy is controlled by the private sector ». 

said Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari, last Wednesday, that Iraq is suffering from an administrative apparatus government bulked The monthly wage of workers in which about $ 3.5 billion, which feature a huge burden on public finances ». 

on Meanwhile, World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim, yesterday, the full support of Bank of Iraq confirmed in the face of economic and financial challenges, as pointed out that the bank will contribute to the financing of urgent projects related to the liberated areas, during a meeting with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi. 

Ebadi said office said in a statement , said that «the Prime Minister received at his residence in Washington, World Bank Group President Jim Yong Kim, and discussed with him the economic and financial realities and challenges facing Iraq and the support of the World Bank and its contribution to the financing of a number of projects». 

He Kim, according to the statement, about «support full bank attributed to Iraq and follow up personally to support Iraq in many sectors, pointing out that «the bank will contribute to the financing of several projects in the electricity, water and infrastructure sectors». 

He said Kim, the bank will also contribute funding «urgent projects related to the liberated areas, will also support economic reforms and financial challenges confronting Iraq is going through.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:25 am