Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
mochasmom
Proven
6 posters

Parliamentary investment announce the completion of the discussion of the Investment Law

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary investment announce the completion of the discussion of the Investment Law Empty Parliamentary investment announce the completion of the discussion of the Investment Law

Post by Proven Tue 21 Apr 2015, 8:02 am

Conscious / parliamentary investment announce the completion of the discussion of the Investment Law and its amendments

21/04/2015 10:06 | Number of Views: 104 Font size:  Decrease font  Enlarge font

Conscious / parliamentary investment announce the completion of the discussion of the Investment Law and its amendments

Conscious / Baghdad / MA
    Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary announced Tuesday, to discuss the completion of Investment Act, as amended.

The committee member said Burhan Almamori in a statement received ( agency, media / INA ) copy of it on "The committee has completed the debate and amendment of the Investment Act, as amended, and are waiting for a vote in the upcoming parliamentary sessions."

He stressed "the need to vote on this law because of its economic returns that would promote the economic reality in Iraq, which provides the opportunity for investors from entering Iraq and revive the economy at this critical stage."

He said the "qualifications and basic factors ripe for investors, including the security side, the labor and economic resources available and hands waiting for investment."

The House of Representatives discussed in its meeting on Monday, the second reading of the draft second amendment to the Law of Investment Law No. (13) for the year 2006 .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary investment announce the completion of the discussion of the Investment Law Empty Re: Parliamentary investment announce the completion of the discussion of the Investment Law

Post by mochasmom Tue 21 Apr 2015, 11:40 am

4/28?
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary investment announce the completion of the discussion of the Investment Law Empty Re: Parliamentary investment announce the completion of the discussion of the Investment Law

Post by fonz1951 Tue 21 Apr 2015, 12:13 pm

mochasmom wrote:4/28?

4/28 is my birthday, sure would be a nice gift!
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 21 Apr 2015, 4:17 pm

fonz1951 wrote:
    mochasmom wrote:4/28?

4/28 is my birthday, sure would be a nice gift!
    I would love to see a rate change around the 30 th my birthday!
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 21 Apr 2015, 4:28 pm

My birthday is on the 28th!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 21 Apr 2015, 4:41 pm

Only thing that can happen on the 28th is the IMF might list the new SDR. But I wish for you both a Great Birthday... ;)
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 21 Apr 2015, 4:47 pm

Thank you Neno!! Magic 8 Ball
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 21 Apr 2015, 5:54 pm

sassy wrote:My birthday is on the 28th!!
     happy birthday to you sassy! hope you have many more  hi oh, and thanks neno.
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 21 Apr 2015, 7:32 pm

Happy Birthday to you fonz!!!!  hi
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 21 Apr 2015, 8:41 pm

Neno wrote:Only thing that can happen on the 28th is the IMF might list the new SDR. But I wish for you both a Great Birthday... ;)
    That's what I was hoping for but agree with you Neno have a feeling if there is a change we might not hear about it until mid May!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:51 am