Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najib confirms the absence of differences on the draft investment law

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Najib confirms the absence of differences on the draft investment law Empty Najib confirms the absence of differences on the draft investment law

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 22 Apr 2015, 8:13 am

Najib confirms the absence of differences on the draft investment law

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Direction Press / The Commission on Parliamentary economy and investment, the lack of differences in the House of Representatives on the draft investment law, and with Ashat that it has made great efforts in the drafting of the Althanon, showed that the project focused on paragraph decentralization and financing of major projects .
    Said committee member from the Kurdistan Alliance Najiba Najib, he will amend the draft investment law to include on the agenda of the House of Representatives agenda in the coming days, pointing to the absence of any parliamentary differences on the bill.

She explained that the inclusion of amending the draft investment law comes to be discussed within the parliament and take the views of the House of Representatives about it, pointing out that the Commission has made a great effort in this project and took the opinions of local and foreign investors and held meetings and workshops with stakeholders in the investment issue.

She said, we are, we focused on a paragraph in the project of decentralization and financing of major projects and land, pointing out that the distribution of land on projects where a large corruption. ss

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:40 am