Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
csd9013
fonz1951
Neno
Screwball
Proven
9 posters

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days Empty Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Post by Proven Thu 23 Apr 2015, 10:28 am

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

23/04/2015

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. expect the parliamentary finance committee member Masood Haider, on Thursday, the high price of the dinar against the dollar and the recovery of new in the next few days after the opening of new outlets to sell the dollar.

Haider said in a press statement I followed Agency / Source News /, that "the recent central bank action to open outlets to sell the US dollar after the lack of display in the local market and its high price will contribute to a decline of the dollar, stressing that the dollar selling price pursuant to Article / 50 / of the budget reflected negatively Iraqi citizen Madf Finance Committee to call for pumping the dollar in the market. "

Haider said that "the coming days will witness a drop price of the dinar against the dollar as a result of re-auction the currency in the Central Bank and the participation of banks in the larger buy the dollar, which will contribute to swamp the market of foreign currency and lower price" ./ ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Post by Proven Thu 23 Apr 2015, 11:21 am

Some questions for all who are following this investment.

Has the law changed lifting the restriction to sell dollars?  ...No.

Has the CBI stopped the electronic remittance to pay for imports?  ...No.

Have tariffs been repealed?  ...No.  

What has changed?  The reading of the amendments to the Investment law of 2006.  Implementation will bring "liquidity" to the Iraqi markets and "resources" to the government for projects putting hundreds of thousand to work. These are their words, not mine.

What will investors bring?  Dollars.  Lots of them.  

In light of the above answers, the results will be:

Haider said that "the coming days will witness a drop price of the dinar against the dollar as a result of re-auction the currency in the Central Bank and the participation of banks in the larger buy the dollar, which will contribute to swamp the market of foreign currency and lower price"

Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance expects decline of the dinar against the dollar in the next few days

Post by Screwball Thu 23 Apr 2015, 4:22 pm

Let's hope drop is around 30th! Sorry sassy! Lol...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 23 Apr 2015, 5:53 pm

I just hope we make it to December so I can get another 10 million.
    I know, y'all going to hate me for that... badboys
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Thu 23 Apr 2015, 6:04 pm

Neno wrote:I just hope we make it to December so I can get another 10 million.
    laugh Dance More the merrier I say! I gave up buying! Have enough! Some are going to ask why December? Why not say april next year? Or December next year! Just saying! bighug
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Thu 23 Apr 2015, 6:08 pm

bite your tongue man  lol!
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Thu 23 Apr 2015, 6:30 pm

zip
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Thu 23 Apr 2015, 8:05 pm

funny
    valerie47
    valerie47
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Post by valerie47 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 2:06 am

no, neno no! i'm old(er) but heathy now ...and nead to travel to the usa...hha
    AND my missionairy friend who works in borneo , feeding and take care of neglected children, needs an airplane...now! so i need the rv now.
    valerie
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Fri 24 Apr 2015, 7:08 am

Wondering why you are saying this? Do you see or know something that we have missed? Other than this Iraqi bunch is hard to figure out? Or looking back at Dec. 2012 date? I don't hate you for saying this, but just don't like it... freak

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:01 pm