Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Rate of exchange

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Rate of exchange

Post by Proven on Tue 05 May 2015, 5:14 pm

Does anyone remember what was announced  at the beginning of March?   How about implementation of the delete the zeros project.

Rate of exchange

5/6/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah

said the economic academic Dr. Majid Baidhani that the dinar exchange rate against the dollar will soon return from rates over a short period due to the slow recovery of oil prices Alaalmih.oukal in an interview for the "morning" that the reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar known but the coming period will witness Back to the exchange is close to the previous rates price because of the checks on the scene of victories (Daash) terrorist and high Alinvt.wachar Baidhani rates that the central bank measures announced by the beginning of last March will also contribute to the stability of the exchange rate after taking the market enough time for the purpose of determine the real exchange rate.

http://alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=92428

CITEX
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: Rate of exchange

Post by CITEX on Tue 05 May 2015, 5:23 pm

It was the removal of the 50 Dinar notes and the change in the daily auctions. If memory serves me right...

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Tue 05 May 2015, 8:10 pm

@CITEX wrote:It was the removal of the 50 Dinar notes and the change in the daily auctions. If memory serves me right...

The removal of the 50 dinar note, reduced currency auctions, and implementation of electronic remittances were all initiated around the same time.  Additionally, the reduced currency auctions and electronic remittances are draining the money supply in accordance with the delete the zeros project.

These three events would not raise the value of the dinar against the dollar as specified in this article. In fact, they are helping reduce the value of the dinar relative to the dollar.  

However, once investors come into Iraq, these three events would lead in supporting the higher value of the dinar, in conjunction with the delete the zeros project.

How else could this author arrive at his conclusion?   They are pushing economic development forward.  

Screwball
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball on Wed 06 May 2015, 3:25 am

It's coming baby! Break out that wish list!

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Wed 06 May 2015, 12:08 pm

my wishlist is READY!

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Wed 06 May 2015, 12:18 pm

By the way, the removal of the 50 dinar note was in preparation for the delete the zeros project.  The plan is moving forward.  

http://nenosplace.forumotion.com/t33108p20-experts-50-dinars-born-dead-and-canceled-due-to-fraud-and-the-deletion-of-zeros

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Wed 06 May 2015, 12:49 pm

As Captain Piccard on the Enterprise, "Engage."  

thumbs

dizzydee

Rate of exchange

Post by dizzydee on Wed 06 May 2015, 8:14 pm

This was just sent to me and was wondering if anyone else has seen this.

Rate of exchange

5/6/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah
said the economic academic Dr. Majid Baidhani that the dinar exchange rate against the dollar will soon return from rates over a short period due to the slow recovery of oil prices Alaalmih.oukal in an interview for the "morning" that the reasons for the high price of the dollar against the dinar known but the coming period will witness Back to the exchange is close to the previous rates price because of the checks on the scene of victories (Daash) terrorist and high Alinvt.wachar Baidhani rates that the central bank measures announced by the beginning of last March will also contribute to the stability of the exchange rate after taking the market enough time for the purpose of determine the real exchange rate.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=92428

sassy
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by sassy on Wed 06 May 2015, 10:02 pm

Good article dizzydee!  I like the wording { to determine the real exchange rate} yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:48 am

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 3:48 am