Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Security announces post-Jubouri claim on the National Guard Law Tomorrow

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Security announces post-Jubouri claim on the National Guard Law Tomorrow Empty Parliamentary Security announces post-Jubouri claim on the National Guard Law Tomorrow

Post by wciappetta Wed 06 May 2015, 8:53 am

Parliamentary Security announces post-Jubouri claim on the National Guard Law Tomorrow

06/05/2015 11:06

Time / Baghdad

Announced the parliamentary Defense and Security Committee, on Wednesday, it would respond to House Speaker Salim al regarding his claim to read the draft of the National Guard Law session tomorrow, with demand likely reject the fact that the law has not yet equipped.

A member of the committee MP Abdul Aziz Hassan, said that "Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, asked for the security and defense committee to submit the draft of the National Guard Law on the agenda of tomorrow's meeting the work to complete the second reading of the law," noting that "the Committee will be held, today, a meeting to discuss the law, and to respond the President of the Council in this regard. "

He guessed Hassan "denied the request, because the law has not yet been due to the differences equips him", adding that "the most prominent differences on the law are some claims attachment to guard the governor, and others determined to be linked to General Commander of the Armed Forces."

He added that "there are calls for the formation of the leadership of the armed guards be linked to General Commander".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Carol D
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Parliamentary Security announces post-Jubouri claim on the National Guard Law Tomorrow Empty Re: Parliamentary Security announces post-Jubouri claim on the National Guard Law Tomorrow

Post by Carol D Wed 06 May 2015, 9:11 am

Thanks Ward!!  They need to get this law done and passed!!!

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:14 am