Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

White House: the international coalition supporting the Iraqi ground forces to restore gray

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

White House: the international coalition supporting the Iraqi ground forces to restore gray Empty White House: the international coalition supporting the Iraqi ground forces to restore gray

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 19 May 2015, 3:27 pm

White House: the international coalition supporting the Iraqi ground forces to restore gray

05/19/2015 - 21:18 White House: the international coalition supporting the Iraqi ground forces to restore gray  2015-05-19T21: 18: 16 + 00: 00

The White House said on Tuesday that the coalition led by the United States will support multiple denominations ground force in Iraq in their efforts to restore the city of Ramadi from the hands of the organization of the Islamic state.  He said Josh Ernest White House spokesman said it was important that the force be under the control and leadership of Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

White House: the international coalition supporting the Iraqi ground forces to restore gray Empty Re: White House: the international coalition supporting the Iraqi ground forces to restore gray

Post by fonz1951 Tue 19 May 2015, 7:27 pm

didn't they just kick isis out of ramadi about 2 months ago? when i was in iraq, ramadi was one of my favorite bases. hate to see it overrun again.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

White House: the international coalition supporting the Iraqi ground forces to restore gray Empty Re: White House: the international coalition supporting the Iraqi ground forces to restore gray

Post by fonz1951 Tue 19 May 2015, 7:41 pm

i wanted to put this up on this board, but don't know how. i was in iraq from january 2008 until january 2010. i got a roadside bomb in october 2009 and stayed in iraq until january 2010. i would like to tell everybody on here that i have finally returned to work. it's just a dedicated route from my home in asheville n.c. to glasgow ky and back twice a week and i work local on fridays. it is a far cry from the good old days when i never saw home because my wife and i stayed out for months at a time and made the big bucks. but it is definitely not a bad deal. it gets me out of the house,pays pretty fair and being out there again is like being out of prison if you know what i mean. i still have some health issues, but not anywhere like i did, my new knee wants to stiffen up from all the sitting and my back continually hurts, but i refuse to let it stop me.i guess i'm just happy and want all to know it. thanks for reading. god bless to all. fonz.
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Wed 20 May 2015, 12:55 am

Thanking you for your service, fonz

ann

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:41 am