Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Najafi stresses to speed up the passage of the rules of procedure for reconstruction fund

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Najafi stresses to speed up the passage of the rules of procedure for reconstruction fund Empty Najafi stresses to speed up the passage of the rules of procedure for reconstruction fund

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 20 May 2015, 8:41 am

Najafi stresses to speed up the passage of the rules of procedure for reconstruction fund

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

/ ..
    [size=13]Information / Baghdad he stressed Vice President Osama Najafi, Wednesday, to speed up the adoption of the rules of procedure of the Fund of reconstruction, and the granting of powers to enable the Fund spending on programs of reconstruction of its budget approved.
    A statement by the Office of Najafi received by the agency / information / copy of " Najafi received the President of the Reconstruction Fund Abdul Basit Turki and view the last During the meeting, his vision of the Fund's work, particularly in the stability of post-editing, and details of his meetings and meetings with the ministries and departments of sectoral and provinces as well as the United Nations and donor countries. "
    Najafi and stressed that "the Fund is the general coordinator with authorities government, and the restoration of stability important stage a political message and a message to the world that Iraq is able to bring life and stability to the liberated areas after vandalism and destruction perpetrated by organizing Daash terrorist. "
    He stressed Najafi, according to the statement on the "support for the Fund and national mission, and must speed up the approval of the rules of procedure to him, and the granting of powers to enable the exchange to fund reconstruction programs of the approved budget ".anthy / 25 R
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if this could be like a soveriegn wealth fund.
    Thanks
    LIT
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Najafi stresses to speed up the passage of the rules of procedure for reconstruction fund Empty Re: Najafi stresses to speed up the passage of the rules of procedure for reconstruction fund

Post by weslin3 Wed 20 May 2015, 1:08 pm

ok

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:39 am