Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Abadi: Daash did not achieve strategic victory and what happened in Ramadi loophole is being investi

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi: Daash did not achieve strategic victory and what happened in Ramadi loophole is being investi Empty Abadi: Daash did not achieve strategic victory and what happened in Ramadi loophole is being investi

Post by Proven Fri 22 May 2015, 11:23 am

They liberate an oil refinery, but leave the Sunni city to the terrorists.  

Abadi: Daash did not achieve strategic victory and what happened in Ramadi loophole is being investigated by the

[/color]

Friday, 22 May 2015 10:58

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi , the organization " Daash "did not and will not achieve" strategic victory ", pointing out that all Mahakgah is a" loophole "got in Ramadi reasons being investigated, as explained that the security forces are now working on clearing the refinery of Baiji and moving towards the regions Chinese and Albjrara in the province of Salahuddin .

Ebadi said in a statement issued today by his office, and received Alsumaria News , a copy of it, he had met on the sidelines of his visit to Russia , and that a one-day, "a crowd of officers and trainees in Russia and various segments of the Iraqi community," stressing that "the source of our strength is our unity and the great achievement of our victory coexistence among the people, despite the importance of the weapon, which is what we seek to provide it in our visit to Russia and the search for more support for our troops and our people. "

He added that "Daash not and will not achieve strategic victory is achieved all that I got a gap in Ramadi reasons being investigated and hold negligent and honor the brave fighters outstanding, because what happened was the withdrawal of orders and is contrary to our orders for the maintenance of the land."

Abadi said, that "our forces now cleansed Baiji refinery and heading to cleanse Chinese regions and Albu my neighborhood."

Abadi called on Iraqis to "unity and solidarity in the face of the challenges of terrorism and corruption," stressing that "the government is working on a service Iraqis without discrimination and reject quotas that deprive owners of competencies participate in building their country."

It is noteworthy that al-Abadi returned on Friday to the capital Baghdad concluding his visit to Russia a one-day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi: Daash did not achieve strategic victory and what happened in Ramadi loophole is being investi Empty Re: Abadi: Daash did not achieve strategic victory and what happened in Ramadi loophole is being investi

Post by weslin3 Fri 22 May 2015, 11:47 am

Shows you what they are more worried about... oil not people..
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi: Daash did not achieve strategic victory and what happened in Ramadi loophole is being investi Empty Re: Abadi: Daash did not achieve strategic victory and what happened in Ramadi loophole is being investi

Post by fonz1951 Fri 22 May 2015, 10:36 pm

sounds like our present and past politicians.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Sat 23 May 2015, 6:16 am

Proven wrote:They liberate an oil refinery, but leave the Sunni city to the terrorists.  

Abadi: Daash did not achieve strategic victory and what happened in Ramadi loophole is being investigated by the

[/color]

Friday, 22 May 2015 10:58

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi , the organization " Daash "did not and will not achieve" strategic victory ", pointing out that all Mahakgah is a" loophole "got in Ramadi reasons being investigated, as explained that the security forces are now working on clearing the refinery of Baiji and moving towards the regions Chinese and Albjrara in the province of Salahuddin .

Ebadi said in a statement issued today by his office, and received Alsumaria News , a copy of it, he had met on the sidelines of his visit to Russia , and that a one-day, "a crowd of officers and trainees in Russia and various segments of the Iraqi community," stressing that "the source of our strength is our unity and the great achievement of our victory coexistence among the people, despite the importance of the weapon, which is what we seek to provide it in our visit to Russia and the search for more support for our troops and our people. "

He added that "Daash not and will not achieve strategic victory is achieved all that I got a gap in Ramadi reasons being investigated and hold negligent and honor the brave fighters outstanding, because what happened was the withdrawal of orders and is contrary to our orders for the maintenance of the land."

Abadi said, that "our forces now cleansed Baiji refinery and heading to cleanse Chinese regions and Albu my neighborhood."

Abadi called on Iraqis to "unity and solidarity in the face of the challenges of terrorism and corruption," stressing that "the government is working on a service Iraqis without discrimination and reject quotas that deprive owners of competencies participate in building their country."

It is noteworthy that al-Abadi returned on Friday to the capital Baghdad concluding his visit to Russia a one-day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Though they are handling both I think preserving the refinery is a preservation of the citizens on a more grand scale since it will affect a larger swath of the population. Isis is starving for money choking the financial  ability to wage war shortens the war. Just imagine how it would play in the media if Isis got the refinery...
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 23 May 2015, 7:26 am

ok
    Stevethebrit
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Stevethebrit Sat 23 May 2015, 7:37 am

The media are really cranking up the rhetoric regarding how much ground Isis are gaining. There seems to always be a reason behind this type of reporting. Maybe it's to drum up more support from more countries to stop their advance so the US doesn't shoulder all the pressure again. On the other hand, perhaps they are really running short on cash and need to show that they can still run as an army by achieving more gains. 

I keep asking myself whether I would invest in a country that looked so unstable. These laws are all great for our little venture but the multinationals must be twitching watching the news these days. I'm so ready for this thing to pop, I'm so believing in its potential but this big fly in the ointment needs swatting, and fast.
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Sat 23 May 2015, 7:44 am

I don't believe everything in the media.. They use it to keep us in shock or to manipulate us into thinking they (governments)  are doing the right thing with every situation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:07 am