Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Calls for the implementation of the parliamentary Finance deletion of zeros instead of issuing large

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Calls for the implementation of the parliamentary Finance deletion of zeros instead of issuing large

Post by wciappetta on Sat 23 May 2015, 6:27 am

I got a feeling they listen to the advice....

Calls for the implementation of the parliamentary Finance deletion of zeros instead of issuing large categories
23/05/2015

BAGHDAD / JD / .. the parliamentary finance committee demanded, the central bank is implementing a project to delete the three zeroes from the currency, rather than issuing new editions of major categories.

A member of the committee MP Abdul Qader Mohammed Omar told / JD /: "The central bank plans to issue new editions of major categories of 50 000 dinars and 100 dinars for, while the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency delayed its implementation until further notice."

He added: "The project to delete the zeros is the best of the issuance of new editions under the current circumstances", calling for the implementation of deleting three zeros to restructure the local currency and to reduce the money supply in the country, "./ ended / 8 /

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=5771

mochasmom
Till The End
Till The End

Re: Calls for the implementation of the parliamentary Finance deletion of zeros instead of issuing large

Post by mochasmom on Sat 23 May 2015, 6:51 am

Well hell yeah!! Go boys!!

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Calls for the implementation of the parliamentary Finance deletion of zeros instead of issuing large

Post by weslin3 on Sat 23 May 2015, 8:01 am

Woo....Hoo.....

sassy
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by sassy on Sat 23 May 2015, 8:02 am

Git R Done!!!   yes     duck

Stevethebrit
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by Stevethebrit on Sat 23 May 2015, 9:29 am

Nice to hear.

day dreamer

Post by day dreamer on Sat 23 May 2015, 10:12 am

i'm ready when they are duck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:41 am

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 12:41 am