Thu May 28 2015 11:43 p.m. | (Voice of Iraq) -
Arbil, Nineveh operations commander Major General Najim al-Jubouri said corner, on Thursday, the military preparations had been completed, and that all military sectors waiting editorial decision by the general commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi.
This came During a television interview with Roudao media network, al-Jubouri said that "all military sectors that will participate in the liberation of Mosul process from the control of the organization Daash, is ready for battle."
He said al-Jubouri: "those sectors received a high level of training, and we have full coordination with the Iraqi government Alliance International, as well as the Peshmerga forces, for the attack on the organization of all axes. "
He Jubouri, that the force in charge of the liberalization of Mosul, have got different types of medium and heavy modern weapons and pending and that it will take delivery of another meal of weapons by coalition forces, noting that "the coalition will participate aircraft the (F-22, F-35) in the liberation of Mosul process."
With regard to the dismissal of Nineveh province Liberation of Iraq, al-Jubouri said, that "dismissal Najafi is a political process that does not affect military operations, and we have a high coordination with the Government of Nineveh local With the Nineveh provincial council. "
On the possibility of a repeat of what happened in Anbar, al-Jubouri said that the Anbar scenario will not be repeated again in the liberation of Mosul process, adding: "I do not hide that impact on the delay start editing Mosul process, but the process is coming and there is a desire by the coalition International and the Iraqi government to speed up the editing process. "