Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Urgent air strike destroyed a nest sheltering the most prominent leaders of Daash and result in the

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Urgent air strike destroyed a nest sheltering the most prominent leaders of Daash and result in the

Post by lonelyintexas on Fri 29 May 2015, 5:17 pm

Urgent air strike destroyed a nest sheltering the most prominent leaders of Daash and result in the deaths of {20} terrorists based in

2015/5/29 22:50

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} Ministry of Defense announced the destruction of a nest sheltering the most prominent leaders of Daash and result in the deaths of {20} in the district of terrorists based in Anbar province.

According to a statement of the Ministry and Euphrates News Agency {} it received a copy of it today that "the Air Force Falcons and under the supervision of Joint Special Operations Command today destroyed a nest Daash home to the most prominent leaders of the gangs and killed {20} of them based in the airstrike."

It is said that the security forces to award fighters popular crowd and the sons of the tribes thoroughbreds Chen large-scale military campaign on behalf of Beck Aaarac to eliminate Daash gangs in Anbar province and northern Salahuddin province

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://wwww.alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstoryid%3D84198&sandbox=0&usg=ALkJrhiqnk-AopX6FUw6pBS45T_rqApj7A

mochasmom
Till The End
Till The End

Re: Urgent air strike destroyed a nest sheltering the most prominent leaders of Daash and result in the

Post by mochasmom on Fri 29 May 2015, 5:42 pm

You can run, but you can't hide!! BAM!!

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 3:52 am