Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraq Banks and Ramada

Neno
Admin
Admin

Iraq Banks and Ramada

Post by Neno on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 6:20 pm

I would like to see the Moderators and the posters to concentrate more on the banks and especially the TWO Main ones in Ramada. I have heard from a bird that we need these two in Ramada ISIS'S free and, we can not loose 30% of the private banks now established (284). That isn't good for us an RV. So please posters and Moderators, if you see anything on this topic, please start a thread for each article found in this forum, "Iraqi Banks". TTY

Promo CODE: Styles

mochasmom
Till The End
Till The End

Re: Iraq Banks and Ramada

Post by mochasmom on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 7:05 pm

Thanks Neno and bird lol

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 8:33 pm

I was going to mention Ramadi today and its banking hubs, which is why forces are concentrating there and not Mosul... Why do you think we've been posting all we can find on Ramadi lately? Soon it will be mopped up... doubt we will hear much on banking hubs until they finish expelling the remnant Isis force.

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas on Mon 01 Jun 2015, 9:18 pm

Open financial banks in Khalidiya and Habbaniyah instead of gray

[size=16]May 25, 2015

Views: 22 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) -
Anbar Provincial Council member waterfall Halbusi said that the local government has opened banks in the district of Khalidiya and Habbaniyah alternative for banks located in the city of Ramadi.

He Halbusi's (IMN) that "the local government of the province, and in cooperation with the government, emptied all the banks in the city of Ramadi financial contents before entering the terrorist Daash gangs to it", pointing out that he "has been
opened alternative banks in Khalidiya and Habbaniyah."

He explained that "the local government put the accounts the recent terrorist attacks that have taken place in the city of Ramadi, which led to the discharge of all its banks for fear of theft by terrorist groups."

He announced Anbar Provincial Council earlier, the terrorist Daash gangs looted all the contents of the circles and most of the homes of the city of Ramadi and transferred to Syria.

From: Mustafa al-Araji, edit: Charter Shafiq, Posted: Dreams Jaddah

[/size]

http://center-imn.net/1/?p=9724
This one was from about a week ago.   
Thanks
LIT

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Tue 02 Jun 2015, 3:49 am

Thanks guys, I had a hard time believing we operate on 1s and 0s these days. What a joke the world has changed into. Anyways, I know the outside enforcement to make Iraq move on Ramada by allowing an ISIS but with being busy and all, just lost track on the jackals at work and agenda, my bad. I might get December after all, lol.

Promo CODE: Styles

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 6:44 pm

@Neno wrote:Thanks guys, I had a hard time believing we operate on 1s and 0s these days. What a joke the world has changed into. Anyways, I know the outside enforcement to make Iraq move on Ramada by allowing an ISIS but with being busy and all, just lost track on the jackals at work and agenda, my bad. I might get December after all, lol.

wouldn't surprise me one bit if it was december. i don't want it to be , but we don't always get what we want, do we?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:28 pm

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:28 pm