Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Parliamentary Finance defends tariff and confirm it increases the purchasing power of the citizen

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance defends tariff and confirm it increases the purchasing power of the citizen Empty Parliamentary Finance defends tariff and confirm it increases the purchasing power of the citizen

Post by Proven Wed 03 Jun 2015, 8:46 am

Parliamentary Finance defends tariff and confirm it increases the purchasing power of the citizen

Economy and tenders
    Since 06.03.2015 at 11:57 (GMT Baghdad)

BAGHDAD - scales News

The Deputy in the parliamentary finance committee, on Wednesday, that the customs tariff which the government updated it will start from border crossing points, starting from the first of August next revive the Iraqi economy and will increase the purchasing power of citizens.

A member of the committee MP Abdul Qader Mohammed in a statement to / scales News /: "The customs tariff which the government will begin updated it from the border crossing points, starting from the first of August next revive the Iraqi economy, which faced great difficulties as a result of fluctuating world oil prices must be diversity access to sources of income for the state. "

Mohammed said that "the taxation of new financial sources of the state and is considered will contribute to the payment of staff salaries and the completion of lagging projects as well as providing basic services to citizens in general, and the imposition of taxes will benefit everyone in general."

He continued, "that at the same time, we must follow up and monitor traders who are trying to exploit the taxation of citizens by raising the prices of goods and commodities."

He pointed out that "when you start to meet the tax will be calculated and how will we know when that form of proportion to fill the shortfall in the general budget of the country, as he emphasized that the Kurdistan region covered by the decision of the customs tariff of border crossing points are met." 29-3 / h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Finance defends tariff and confirm it increases the purchasing power of the citizen Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance defends tariff and confirm it increases the purchasing power of the citizen

Post by mochasmom Wed 03 Jun 2015, 10:37 am

Tariffs alone wont increase purchasing power..are we looking at July RV maybe?
    Lobo
    Lobo

Parliamentary Finance defends tariff and confirm it increases the purchasing power of the citizen Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance defends tariff and confirm it increases the purchasing power of the citizen

Post by Lobo Wed 03 Jun 2015, 2:14 pm

I find the timing interesting for the taxes and tariffs - August 1, right after Ramadan - Ramadan starts the evening of Wednesday, June 17 and ends the evening of Friday, July 17.  Then there is the 3 day holiday immediately after the end of Ramadan, the festival of Eid al-Fitr, which is "Literally the Festival of Breaking the Fast,"  My best guess is the RV will happen prior to Ramadan or after but prior to August 1.  If there is no RV, the citizens of Iraq won't be able to purchase anything. ISIS won't be the problem, it will be the citizens "on a rampage".
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 03 Jun 2015, 6:12 pm

We have been saying that for years..never with tarrifs activated though..so just maybe
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:12 pm

Lobo wrote:I find the timing interesting for the taxes and tariffs - August 1, right after Ramadan - Ramadan starts the evening of Wednesday, June 17 and ends the evening of Friday, July 17.  Then there is the 3 day holiday immediately after the end of Ramadan, the festival of Eid al-Fitr, which is "Literally the Festival of Breaking the Fast,"  My best guess is the RV will happen prior to Ramadan or after but prior to August 1.  If there is no RV, the citizens of Iraq won't be able to purchase anything. ISIS won't be the problem, it will be the citizens "on a rampage".

Lobo what do you mean they won't be able to buy "anything"?
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:29 pm

I personally feel, at the value of the dinar today, with the added taxes, customs tariffs, etc. without an increase in value, the dinar will not be able to purchase "anything" - the people are living a very poor life now, I can't imagine what it would be like with the increase in prices due to taxes, tariffs, and the added increase in electricity and water that the government said would go in place also on August 1.
    Franky
    Franky
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by Franky Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:41 pm

I understand..... what I figured you meant, but thought I would see for sure what your thoughts were.... Thanks
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Wed 03 Jun 2015, 7:41 pm

True doomsday

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:09 pm