Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Playtime Over, the War Begins

ksp
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Playtime Over, the War Begins

Post by ksp on Thu 04 Jun 2015, 10:06 pm

VT Exclusive: Playtime Over, the War Begins

Posted by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor on June 4, 2015  

The real coalition goes to war, Syria, Iran, Iraq and Russia, revenge is sweet

…by  Gordon Duff  and  Nahed al Husaini in Damascus
This week, the government of the Islamic Republic of Iran announced that their support of Syria will be unlimited.  Over the past few weeks Iranian military leaders, both Republican Guard and the Al Quds brigade in particular, have assessed the situation on the ground.  
A plan of action has been developed and is being implemented at this time. No other source has this information. Information in the press is fabrication and conjecture.  What is known and what can and will be told is here and will be nowhere else.

• Reinforcements from both Iran and Iraq have begun arriving in Syria and are being deployed at this time.  Only a small percentage of the initial force is in Syria thus far.

• Troops are being moved to fight in Idlib, near the Turkish border.  Their task will be to liberate Idlib and Jisr al Shougour.  Rumors about them being used in the defense of Damascus are false.

• There they are to confront forces of al Nusra and the Fateh Army.

• The next deployment to Syria will be from Hizbullah Iraq and the Mahdi Army.  They are currently involved in military operations near Ramadi and across Anbar Province in Iraq.  They will take part in a joint Syrian-Iraqi operation that will drive from the Iraqi border to Palmyra. This force is 70,000 strong and highly trained.

• Russia is supplying Syria with advanced surface-to-surface missiles and other “non export” weaponry.  Russia will not be sending technicians or troops.  Yes, Russia is selling, not giving weapons.

• Iranian forces are not yet deployed but are scheduled, Republican Guard and Al Quds.  No number has been given or will be given at any time.

• A third operation (1. Idlib 2. Palmyra) will be against Qalamoun.

• A fourth operation will sweep south from the suburbs of Damascus to the Jordanian border.  ISIS will be pushed into Jordan where they are expected to attempt to overthrow the government in Amman.  It is a general consensus that King Abdullah will eventually end up looking for a home in the south of France.

A message is passed to the Americans and others that have spent years gloating over the suffering of the Syrian people:
Damascus will fall when Tehran falls.

Syrian Counter-Terrorism conference, Damascus, Dec. 2015…Founding members (center) Mike Harris, Jim Dean, Gordon Duff, Col. Jim Hanke – the “Coalition of the Willing.”

Pinoy10
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Re: Playtime Over, the War Begins

Post by Pinoy10 on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 2:17 am

After reading many of this author's writings I am beginning to wonder now if the jackals ever intend to allow Iraq to have a strong currency. But...I will continue to wait and see.

randy
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by randy on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 7:29 am

scratch hum

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by Proven on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 10:08 am

@Pinoy10 wrote:After reading many of this author's writings I am beginning to wonder now if the jackals ever intend to allow Iraq to have a strong currency. But...I will continue to wait and see.

The revaluation is about oil.  The world needs oil especially China.  Last year, China became the worlds largest importer.  The US could be self sufficient, but chooses not to be.  However, China can only cover 25 percent of their energy needs at best.  With a middle class of 350 million people, they all want the modern conveniences that require energy.  I read a report back in 2012 that if China did not develop cheaper sources of energy, within 10 years they would spend all of their foreign reserves on energy imports, mainly oil.  World energy demand is not going down, not to mention increasing demand from India and other Asian countries.  As the worlds energy demand continues to grow, so will the pressure to further develop sources.  Iraq is a major player in the supply of oil.  The revaluation of the currency is inevitable.  It is estmated that if Iraq goes to full production at 14 million barrels a day, they could buy back every single dinar they have issued in the last 13 years in less than 2 years at the current rate.  After 10 years, their foreign reserves would be in the trillions.  Remember, they lost the war to the international elite.  The plan would have them give control of their finances over to international bankers in exchange for prosperity.  The question is how long will Iraq politicians let their people suffer before initiating the plan.  It looks like we will have an answer within the next 3 months.  These international bankers do not play to loose.  If the current Iraqi government does not deliver what they want, they will find another, and motivate them properly, just like they are doing now.  

Pinoy10
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Post by Pinoy10 on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 10:54 am

Thanks for your response Proven, lets see what will happen over the next few months.

CITEX
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by CITEX on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 11:23 am

I think it will be interesting to see over the next little bit How the international community ensures Counties like Iran will actually pull their troops back out of Iraq once this is all said and done.

With Iran's Oil and Iraq's Oil under one control..... well... what dictator wouldn't want that?

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 6:34 pm

i think you have hit the nail right on the head proven. something has to give. the iraqi government desperately needs to get an rv done and over with. give the iraqi citizens buying power and the big picture will slowly change. if the citizens have a real and valuable currency in their hands it will be a 2 pronged strategy that will see more people living well over the poverty level, and violence will start to recede. rebuilding will flourish and peace , i think , will follow shortly after. it's just my opinion and i'm sticking with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:22 pm

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 12:22 pm