Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

ISIS Terrorists Run for Their Lives When They Meet Real Soldiers for 1st Time – U.S. Special Forces

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

ISIS Terrorists Run for Their Lives When They Meet Real Soldiers for 1st Time – U.S. Special Forces

Post by lonelyintexas on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 2:03 pm

June 2, 2015

Image Credit: Flickr / Tech. Sgt. Russell E. Cooley IV

American troops just had their first real battle with Islamic State militants, after the terror group attempted to overrun Ein al-Asad base in Iraq in the middle of the night Sunday, the Kurdish news outlet Shafaq News reports. The U.S. troops absolutely decimated the militants, forcing a quick retreat. The counterattack was conducted in a joint operation with local tribal forces.

The attack occurred at Ein al-Asad base, which currently hosts nearly 100 U.S. military “advisers.” The U.S. troops engaged the militants in tandem with F-18 fighter jets, who provided air support. The battle lasted approximately two hours after an undisclosed number of militants were killed.

An Iraqi Army field commander was reported as saying:

“The US force equipped with light and medium weapons, supported by fighter force model F-18.”

A tribal leader, Sheikh Mahmud Nimrawi, said:

“US forces intervened because of ISIS started to come near the base, which they are stationed in, so out of self-defense.”

At the height of the Iraq War, Ein al-Asad was the largest airbase in Iraq’s Anbar province. The fight occurred in the al-Dolab area, about six miles from the base.

Hundreds of U.S. troops have been deployed to Iraq’s Anbar Province following the news of the Islamic State attack, Stars and Stripes reported.

“Currently, about 350 U.S. troops are stationed at Al Asad Air Base in Anbar. The force is composed of advisers and support personnel who are assisting the Iraqi army, as well as a security contingent tasked with providing force protection.”

The White House has previously stated how the role of U.S. troops are that of “advisers” and not combat troops. President Obama has been quoted as saying:

“I will not commit you and the rest of our Armed Forces to fighting another ground war in Iraq.”

Col. Ed Thomas, the chief spokesman for Joint Chiefs chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey said that the troops will not be accompanying Iraqi forces in combat, reiterating President Obama’s pledge to not commit U.S. troops into a combat capacity.

http://www.tpnn.com/2015/06/02/isis-terrorists-run-for-their-lives-when-they-meet-real-soldiers-for-1st-time-u-s-special-forces/

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: ISIS Terrorists Run for Their Lives When They Meet Real Soldiers for 1st Time – U.S. Special Forces

Post by wciappetta on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 2:45 pm

The U.S. troops absolutely decimated the militants, forcing a quick retreat. 

There is not better fighting force than the American soldier and if Obama would get that through his pea sized cranium this Isis disturbance would vaporize.

Pinoy10
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Re: ISIS Terrorists Run for Their Lives When They Meet Real Soldiers for 1st Time – U.S. Special Forces

Post by Pinoy10 on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 5:06 pm

@wciappetta wrote:

There is not better fighting force than the American soldier and if Obama would get that through his pea sized cranium this Isis disturbance would vaporize.
I really don't think Obama cares to rid Iraq of these barbaric people.  We have the wrong guy in office.

fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 6:19 pm

man how i wish i had been in al asad to have seen that!

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 6:33 pm

This is why I know this is all most likely staged, for an agenda. Any real military (especially the US) could end this in a matter of days. It's a crying same.

duck2000
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 on Fri 05 Jun 2015, 8:03 pm

5000 special operators... laser targeting .. air support as the rats run two weeks its quelled!

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas on Sat 06 Jun 2015, 7:09 am

@duck2000 wrote:5000 special operators... laser targeting .. air support as the rats run two weeks its quelled!

Yes, the 82nd will take care of this.  As they say "it's on like Donkey Kong"
Thanks
LIT
yes

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Sat 06 Jun 2015, 7:48 am

lol on like Donkey Kong

Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva on Sun 07 Jun 2015, 6:36 am

@wciappetta wrote:

Amen!! If we had a decent administration. Isis would never had the opportunity to destroy so many lives and property.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:50 pm

Current date/time is Wed 07 Dec 2016, 11:50 pm