Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Rafidain Bank issued the smart card to the staff of breeding Maysan

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Sat 06 Jun 2015, 6:22 pm

History of edits:: 06.06.2015 7:59 • 53 visits readable
[Baghdad - where] 
issued Rafidain Bank, the smart card to the staff of the Directorate-General for Education Maysan province.
According to a statement of the bank, on Saturday, the agency received all of Iraq [where], a copy of it, "it was issuing thousand smart card to breeding Maysan staff", adding that "will be delivered to their salaries through this service instead of manual cash." 
He added that " the bank has received many requests for the issuance of the card to the staff of departments and state institutions, "stressing" his willingness to meet them and provide this service and with ease. " 
The Ministry of Education announced in 30 of last May, its intention to smart card adoption in staff wages and to address the issue of delayed exchange. 
confirmed a statement received by [where], that "serious ministry to take all the steps and decisions that will address the problem of delay in the payment of salaries for teachers and lectureship and administrators associate her," pointing out "It's in an effort to resolve this crisis will be the general directorates of the adoption of the smart card to receive monthly salaries of the staff, so as to end the state of the delay in the disbursement and avoid the problem of transferring large sums of money to the hot provinces, especially those that are impeding the process of exchange and affect them dramatically ".anthy

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=6216

Current date/time is Fri 09 Dec 2016, 7:28 am