Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

I would like all Members and Guest to view CryptoTravel.biz as this is my company I promote.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2019

Recipe: Chicken quesadillas

Lobo
Lobo

Recipe: Chicken quesadillas Empty Recipe: Chicken quesadillas

Post by Lobo on Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:10 pm

Recipe: Chicken quesadillas Nu00486_im01509_billboard

[size=34]Chicken quesadillas
[/size]
Chicken quesadillas

Dietitian's tip:

Quesadillas can be filled with cheese, cooked meat, refried beans or veggies — or any combination of these ingredients. This version uses chicken and cheddar.
Serves 6

Ingredients

[list="font-size: 16px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 36px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; list-style: disc;"]
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, each 4 ounces1 cup chopped onions1/2 cup smoky or hot salsa1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes1 cup chopped fresh cilantro6 flour tortillas, each 8 inches in diameter1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese[/list]

Directions

Preheat the oven to 425 F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Cut each chicken breast into cubes. In a large, nonstick frying pan, add the chicken and onions and saute until the onions are tender and the chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in the salsa, tomatoes and cilantro.
To assemble, lay a tortilla flat and rub the outside edge with water. Spread about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture onto the tortilla, leaving about 1/2 inch free around the outer rim. Sprinkle with a spoonful of shredded cheese. Fold tortilla in half and seal. Place on a cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Lightly coat the top of the tortillas with cooking spray.
Bake until the quesadillas are lightly browned and crispy, about 5 to 7 minutes. Cut in half and serve immediately.

Nutritional analysis per serving

Serving size :2 halves

• Total fat 10 g
  • Calories 444
  • Protein 32 g
  • Cholesterol 51 mg
  • Total carbohydrate 55 g

• Dietary fiber 1 g
  • Monounsaturated fat 3 g
  • Saturated fat 3 g
  • Sodium 736 mg

[size]