Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Recipe: Chicken quesadillas

Lobo

Recipe: Chicken quesadillas

Post by Lobo on Fri 19 Jun 2015, 10:10 pm

[size=34]Chicken quesadillas
[/size]
Chicken quesadillas

Dietitian's tip:

Quesadillas can be filled with cheese, cooked meat, refried beans or veggies — or any combination of these ingredients. This version uses chicken and cheddar.
Serves 6

Ingredients

[list="font-size: 16px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 12px; margin-left: 36px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; list-style: disc;"]
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, each 4 ounces1 cup chopped onions1/2 cup smoky or hot salsa1 cup chopped fresh tomatoes1 cup chopped fresh cilantro6 flour tortillas, each 8 inches in diameter1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese[/list]

Directions

Preheat the oven to 425 F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Cut each chicken breast into cubes. In a large, nonstick frying pan, add the chicken and onions and saute until the onions are tender and the chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 to 7 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in the salsa, tomatoes and cilantro.
To assemble, lay a tortilla flat and rub the outside edge with water. Spread about 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture onto the tortilla, leaving about 1/2 inch free around the outer rim. Sprinkle with a spoonful of shredded cheese. Fold tortilla in half and seal. Place on a cookie sheet. Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Lightly coat the top of the tortillas with cooking spray.
Bake until the quesadillas are lightly browned and crispy, about 5 to 7 minutes. Cut in half and serve immediately.

Nutritional analysis per serving

Serving size :2 halves

• Total fat 10 g
  • Calories 444
  • Protein 32 g
  • Cholesterol 51 mg
  • Total carbohydrate 55 g

• Dietary fiber 1 g
  • Monounsaturated fat 3 g
  • Saturated fat 3 g
  • Sodium 736 mg

[size]