Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Potential for Knowledge Economy Huge in Russia - Former Israeli PM

Lobo

Potential for Knowledge Economy Huge in Russia - Former Israeli PM

Post by Lobo on Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:19 pm

[size=40]

[size=40]Potential [size=40]for[/size] [size=40]Knowledge[/size] [size=40]Economy[/size] [size=40]Huge[/size] [size=40]in[/size] [size=40]Russia[/size] [size=40]-[/size] [size=40]Former[/size] [size=40]Israeli[/size] [size=40]PM[/size][/size]
[/size]
© Sputnik/ Iliya Pitalev

RUSSIA
13:35 20.06.2015(updated 13:44 20.06.2015) Get short URL
Topic:
St. Petersburg International Economic Forum 2015 (38)

Russia has huge potential for a knowledge-based economy, former Prime Minister of Israel Ehud Barak told Sputnik Saturday on the sidelines of St. Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF).

ST. PETERSBURG (Sputnik), Alexander Mosesov – Barak made the comments to Sputnik after a panel session at SPIEF dedicated to the potential growth of the knowledge economy.
"My guess is that there is a huge potential [for knowledge economy development in Russia], I draw this conclusion from looking at what young Russian entrepreneurs are doing in Israel in the last 20 years."

© SPUTNIK/ ALEXEI DRUZHININ
[size]
IT, Migration to Be in the Spotlight on Last Day of St.Petersburg Forum
According to the former official, there are some one million young professionals from Russia giving contribution to Israel.

"We see them everywhere, in the universities, in science, in startups. And they are extremely, extremely successful," the former Israeli prime minister said.
The St. Petersburg International Economic Forum has been held annually since 1997 to gather high-ranking politicians and business representatives.[/size]

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:09 am