Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

CAULIFLOWER PASTA

Lobo

CAULIFLOWER PASTA

Post by Lobo on Sun 21 Jun 2015, 9:18 pm

CAULIFLOWER PASTA

View detailed images (1)

A flavorful, all vegetable, salt-lovers pasta that works as a main dish or side.
Adapted from Alice Waters, The Art of Simple Food
INGREDIENTS

• 1 head of cauliflower, sliced ½” thick
  • 3 cloves garlic, medium chop
  • 1 tbsp capers, rough chop
  • 12 kalamata olives, rough chop
  • parsley (tons! 1-2 cups, chopped, lightly packed)
  • a few shakes of Korean Chili Flakes
  • fettuccine or tagliatelle pasta
  • sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
  • olive oil as needed, Stonehouse House Blend or Olio Santo

Put the water on to boil for the pasta while you prep the ingredients. Start cooking the pasta after beginning to brown the cauliflower.
Pre-heat a cast iron pan until hot.  Add 1 tbsp olive oil, when hot add cauliflower, ¼ tsp salt, and sauté for 10 minutes on high heat until golden brown, then add garlic.  Stir and cook a minute, then add capers and olives.  Cook until everything is warm, about 3-4 minutes. Taste for salt, add olive oil if dry.  Add 3/4ths of the parsley and a few shakes of Korean Chili Flakes, stir.
Drain the pasta when it's al dente, saving a cup of the cooking water. Return the pasta to the empty pot and add the cauliflower mixture to it. Over low heat stir gently; add salt if needed, pepper to taste, reserved pasta cooking water if dry, and/or olive oil.  Garnish with remaining chopped parsley.
We use two "bunches" of tagliatelle for the above proportions, which serves 2-4, depending upon main course or side.
photo credit: erin scott

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 12:47 am