Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MOZZARELLA CAPRESE

Lobo
    Lobo

MOZZARELLA CAPRESE Empty MOZZARELLA CAPRESE

Post by Lobo Sun 21 Jun 2015, 9:34 pm

MOZZARELLA CAPRESE
    MOZZARELLA CAPRESE Capresejpeg

Stonehouse Dark Balsamic Vinegar is bold on the palate, but not shrill, and lends drama to a delicious caprese. Be sure to make this in the summer, when tomatoes are at their peak.
    Ingredients

• 1 large ball of mozzarella di bufala
    • 1 large heirloom tomato
    • Basil
    • Stonehouse Garlic Oil
    • Stonehouse Dark Balsamic Vinegar

Directions
    Slice the mozzarella 1/4” thick with a sharp knife. Slice tomato 1/4” thick with a serrated knife. Hand tear the basil—this prevents bruising and releases the naturally occurring oils gently. (Alternatively,  substitute Stonehouse's Basil Oil if you are in a climate, season, or location that doesn’t offer fresh basil.)
    Add 2 tablespoons or more, if desired, of the Dark Balsamic and enough Garlic Oil to coat the salad (roughly 2 tablespoons).
    Finish with cracked black pepper and serve with a nicely chilled white wine. You are now well on your way to a delightful summer salad. Serves 2.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:16 am