|4 spanish yellow onions, sliced|
1 Tbsp. Stonehouse House Blend Olive Oil
1 cup Stonehouse Dark Balsamic Vinegar
1. Heat skillet on low heat and add olive oil.
2. Layer bottom of pan with even layer of onions.
3. Sprinkle with salt.
4. Repeat step 2 & 3.
5. Repeat again until all onions are used.
6. Cook on low heat until the onions start to caramelize.
7. When onions start to caramelize, stir regularly or else onions will stick to the bottom of pan.
8. When the onions are light brown and most of the water has evaporated, add the vinegar.
9. Cook onions until vinegar is somewhat reduced.
10. Remove from heat and use as you’d like. You can also store it in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
DARK BALSAMIC ONIONS
- Posts : 20735
Thanked : 973
Join date : 2013-01-12
- Post n°1