Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

WHITE BEANS WITH ROSEMARY AND GARLIC

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Mon 22 Jun 2015, 9:13 pm

Soak overnight in 4 cups water:
1 cup dried white beans [cannellini, white runner, Great Northern, navy, etc]
Drain and transfer to a heavy pot. Add water to cover by 2 inches. Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and skim off any foam. Simmer gently for 2 hours or so, until the beans are tender. Add more water if necessary during the cooking.
Season to taste with:
            Salt
OR use decent, organic canned beans.
In a heavy-bottomed saucepan or skillet, warm over low heat:
            ¼ cup Stonehouse Rosemary Oil
Add:
            4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
            1 teaspoon rosemary leaves
Cook just until the garlic is soft, about 2 minutes. Stir into the beans, taste for salt, and adjust as needed. Let the dish sit for a few minutes before serving to allow the flavors to marry.   This is a really nice side dish to accompany our Napa Valley Blend Pork Chops.
VARIATIONS
A few shakes of Napa Valley Blend or Korean Chili Flakes gives this dish a little kick.

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 4:16 am