Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lemon Thyme Shortbread Cookies

Lobo
    Lobo

Lemon Thyme Shortbread Cookies Empty Lemon Thyme Shortbread Cookies

Post by Lobo Mon 22 Jun 2015, 10:27 pm

[size=33]Lemon Thyme Shortbread Cookies[/size]
    Lemon Thyme Shortbread Cookies Lemon-thyme-shortbread-cookies-247x300
    If time is short, you can bake the cookies immediately. However, placing the cookies in the freezer to firm before baking helps the cookies maintain a perfect shape as they bake. You can substitute chopped fresh rosemary or lavender for the lemon thyme.

Servings: 2 dozen
    Ingredients

• 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour

• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon thyme leaves

• 1/8 teaspoon salt

• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened

• ½ cup sugar

• ½ teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions
    Combine flour, thyme leaves, and salt in a small bowl, and set aside.

Process butter and sugar in a food processor until smooth and well combined, stopping to scrape down sides. Add vanilla; process 15 seconds.
    Add flour mixture; pulse 10 to 12 times until dough pulls away from sides of bowl and forms a ball.
    Divide dough in half. Roll each half to ¼-inch thickness on a lightly floured surface, adding just enough flour to keep the dough from sticking. Cut with a 2-inch cookie cutter, and place cookies 1 inch apart on parchment-lined cookie sheets. Place cookie sheets in freezer for 20 minutes or until cookies are firm to the touch.
    Bake at 275 for 30 minutes or just until edges begin to brown. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:06 am