Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Central Bank: the issuance of three categories of cash in 2017

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 7:10 am

I doubt the 2017 reference however the denominations are correct

Author: Publisheron:

June 23, 2015

In: economyViews: 46 views
BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Director General of the version number and inventories at the CBI Ihsan Yasiri delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency and a national project to feminine Iraqi currency, likely work on the project early in 2017.

"The Yasiri (IMN) that" the central bank began to develop the study of new designs for the currency after the removal of zeros it, "noting that" the deleted currency zeros will deliberate for Sntn in the local markets, as the bank continues to center to pull the old category of the currency over ten years. " .

He continued that "it is likely the launch of the new category from the beginning of the currency in 2017 because there are a number of opponents of the project," pointing out that "monetary Asaddaramlat category 50, 100 and 200 to ease trading burdens currency after deletion of zeros, as well as the provision of liquidity to the means of transportation of currency."

The Iraqi Central Bank decided earlier, re-exchange companies deprived of the central auction of the coin and the end of their sentences.

The central bank decided to open a window at his headquarters in Baghdad to meet delegates and scholars requests abroad in dollars and the official price.

http://center-imn.net/1/?p=16120

Proven
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Central Bank: the issuance of three categories of cash in 2017

Post by Proven on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 7:39 am

I like the word after.

sassy
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by sassy on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 8:32 am

yes   Sounds good to me!!!

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 8:37 am

He continued that "it is likely the launch of the new category from the beginning of the currency in 2017 because there are a number of opponents of the project," pointing out that "monetary Asaddaramlat category 50, 100 and 200 to ease trading burdens currency after deletion of zeros,as well as the provision of liquidity to the means of transportation of currency."

Think about this in conjunction with the investment law, HCL and foreign direct investment in general, IMO it shows the timing.... and when do they need this infusion of investment? You got it right now....

noced71
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Post by noced71 on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 9:32 am

wait.. am I reading this right, they are saying the deletion of zeros and smaller categories in 2017 :-( ? Not to be impatient but I thought we were looking at between Jul and Aug? Thoughts?

weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:02 am

noced17, did you see what ward was saying at the beginning? 

"I doubt the 2017 reference however the denominations are correct"

I also feel this way about the 2017 date..

noced71
Understood Investor
Understood Investor

Post by noced71 on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:50 am

Thanks Weslin, I did miss ward's comments, but still don't like the article. Hope is just smoke.

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:16 am

Publisher on:June 23, 2015

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Director General of the version number and inventories at the CBI Ihsan Yasiri delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency and a national project to feminine Iraqi currency, likely work on the project early in 2017.

"The Yasiri (IMN) that" the central bank began to develop the study of new designs for the currency after the removal of zeros it, "noting that" the deleted currency zeros will deliberate for Sntn in the local markets, as the bank continues to center to pull the old category of the currency over ten years. " .

He continued that "it is likely the launch of the new category from the beginning of the currency in 2017 because there are a number of opponents of the project," pointing out that "monetary Asaddaramlat category 50, 100 and 200 to ease trading burdens currency after deletion of zeros, as well as the provision of liquidity to the means of transportation of currency."

The Iraqi Central Bank decided earlier, re-exchange companies deprived of the central auction of the coin and the end of their sentences.

The central bank decided to open a window at his headquarters in Baghdad to meet delegates and scholars requests abroad in dollars and the official price.

http://center-imn.net/1/?p=16120

What I find interesting in this article is the divisions of currency they are talking about.
Thanks
LIT
yes

Diamond
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by Diamond on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:27 am

yes hum tongue

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:58 am

The CBI has stated in the past that the "old" and "new" currency would run "side-by-side" (both in the market place) until the old currency is completely withdrawn.  They could RV at anytime, since it seems the "rules" change "on a whim" and the IMF is working with the CBI.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Current date/time is Thu 08 Dec 2016, 2:07 pm