Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

French Farmers Risk Losses From Russian Food Embargo

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Thu 25 Jun 2015, 2:36 pm

© Sputnik/ Vladimir Sergeev
POLITICS
17:40 25.06.2015(updated 18:11 25.06.2015) Get short URL

French farmers are likely to suffer significant losses due to counter-measures introduced by Russia in response to sanctions by Western countries, Trade Representative of Russia in France Alexander Turov said Thursday.
MOSCOW (Sputnik) — Russian President Vladimir Putin signed an order on Wednesday to prolong Moscow's embargo on Western food imports, in place since August 2014, for an additional year. The move came two days after the European Union extended sanctions imposed on Russia over the Ukraine crisis.

"[French farmers’] losses would make up more then a hundred million euros, this would be a significant figure, and the compensations which the European Union pays, will not cover all the losses of farmers," Turov told RIA Novosti.

Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev
© SPUTNIK/ ALEXANDER ASTAFYEV
Russia Extends Food Imports Embargo
This "long-term loss" will be a hardship for French farmers, the official said, recalling that agricultural products are usually exported under long-term contracts in large amounts.
According to Turov, those seeking to invest in Russian agriculture will benefit significantly, especially those who will be dealing with agricultural processing and the production of foodstuffs.

After Crimea reunified with Russia and the Ukrainian crisis escalated in 2014, the relations between Moscow and the West deteriorated. The United States, the European Union and their allies accused Moscow of fueling the military conflict in eastern Ukraine and, as a punitive measure, imposed several rounds of sanctions against Russia.

Read more: http://sputniknews.com/politics/20150625/1023843540.html#ixzz3e6WSaJmH

Current date/time is Sun 11 Dec 2016, 3:55 am