Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gulf states decide arming the Peshmerga without reference to Baghdad

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Gulf states decide arming the Peshmerga without reference to Baghdad Empty Gulf states decide arming the Peshmerga without reference to Baghdad

Post by wciappetta Sat 04 Jul 2015, 6:56 am

Gulf states decide arming the Peshmerga without reference to Baghdad

7/3/2015

Follow-Iraq Press -2 in July he said the news agency "Sputnik" Russian, Thursday, that Gulf Arab states planned to arm the Kurdish Peshmerga forces directly without coordination with the federal government in Baghdad. 

The news agency, for Gulf Arab source did not disclose his identity as saying: "If the Americans and the West are not willing to do anything serious to defeat al Daash, we then find new ways to deal with the threat. Gulf official said that "the Gulf states can not wait until you wake up Washington to the magnitude of the threat we face," pointing out that "the Gulf states considering sending weapons directly to the Kurdish Peshmerga forces to fight al" Daash "terrorist in Alarac.wachar that Massoud Barzani asked Kuwait and the UAE as a weapon has been met him. The US Senate has rejected last June a bill to allow arming the Kurds directly without reference to the central government in Baghdad. Kurdish Peshmerga forces are battling al "Daash" in a number of areas of Nineveh, Kirkuk and Diyala .anthy (1) 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:36 am