Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Iraq announces the launch of banking cooperation with international banks initiative

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Iraq announces the launch of banking cooperation with international banks initiative

Post by wciappetta on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:13 am

07/04/2015 

BAGHDAD / Nina / announced Rafidain Bank, announced the launch of banking cooperation with the International Foreign banks initiative. The general director of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani in a press statement today that "prospects banking cooperation with Arab and international banks contributes to increasing the volume of external banking transactions through the opening letters of credit and the issuance of letters of guarantee and an investment and foreign remittance operations. " He added, "The Bank seeks to achieve a more supportive of the national economy achievements and keep up with Maousel him the developed world in the banking systems." He added, "The establishment of a banking relationship with the countries of the world is an important step in modern technology and a step in the direction of the development of the banking business and compared with banks overseas countries, "./ ended 8

http://ninanews.com/Website/News_Details.aspx?wjGlirdNOD%252ftyv5JHkjXMw%253d%253d

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Iraq announces the launch of banking cooperation with international banks initiative

Post by lonelyintexas on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:15 am

Thanks Ward,
that's a good one.
LIT

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Iraq announces the launch of banking cooperation with international banks initiative

Post by wciappetta on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 8:19 am

Rafidain Bank seeks to support the national economy through cooperation with Arab and foreign banks

07/05/2015

Baghdad 

Rafidain Bank confirmed, on Saturday, his quest to support the national economy, by keeping up the progress and cooperation with Arab and international banks, noting that it will contribute to an increase of foreign banking transactions.

The general director of the bank on behalf of Kamal al-Hassani, in a statement received (range) a copy of the "open prospects for banking cooperation with Arab and international banks will contribute to increasing the volume of external banking transactions through opening letters of credit and the issuance of letters of guarantee and an investment and foreign remittance operations."

He added that the "Bank seeks to achieve a more supportive of the national economy achievements, and keep up with the conclusion reached by the developed world in the banking systems."

He pointed Hassani that "the establishment of a banking relationship with the countries of the world is an important step in terms of modern technology, and a step in the direction of the development of the banking business and its comparison with banks overseas countries. "

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/491193/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%89-%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B7%D9%86%D9%8A-

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sun 05 Jul 2015, 3:17 pm

Excellent News, thank you.

yes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:29 pm

Current date/time is Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:29 pm