Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Euro drops against dollar after Greek referendum early results

Lobo
    Lobo

Euro drops against dollar after Greek referendum early results Empty Euro drops against dollar after Greek referendum early results

Post by Lobo Sun 05 Jul 2015, 10:01 pm

Euro drops against dollar after Greek referendum early results
    Euro drops against dollar after Greek referendum early results Afp

• Jul. 5, 2015, 7:36 PM

Euro drops against dollar after Greek referendum early results Afp-euro-drops-against-dollar-after-greek-referendum-early-results© AFP/File Joel SagetOne euro was worth $1.0987 at 1915 GMT, down 1.20 percent from Friday night, in electronic trading before Asian markets opened
    New York (AFP) - The euro was dropping against the dollar Sunday after early results of the Greece bailout referendum suggested the country rejected fresh austerity demands from EU-IMF creditors. 
    One euro was worth $1.0987 at 1915 GMT, down 1.20 percent from Friday night, in electronic trading before Asian markets opened. 
    Earlier in the day, the euro had fallen to 1.0963 dollar, with about 50 percent of votes counted in the Greek bailout vote.
    The early official results showed that more than 61 percent of Greeks had voted 'No' to creditor demands for further austerity in return for a bailout. 
    A failure to reach a deal with the creditors could trigger a Greek exit from the eurozone, and after the ballot, Greece's government said it would step up efforts to reach a bailout agreement with creditors. 
    "The initiatives will intensify from this evening (Sunday) onward so that there can be a deal," government spokesman Gabriel Sakellaridis said on Greek television.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:10 pm