Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Federal Court denounce the 10 articles of the 2015 budget

Lobo
    Lobo

Federal Court denounce the 10 articles of the 2015 budget Empty Federal Court denounce the 10 articles of the 2015 budget

Post by Lobo Mon 06 Jul 2015, 2:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Publishing Date: Mon, 06 Jul two thousand and fifteen 11:06:38 | Views: 33

BAGHDAD - News today 
    of the Federal Supreme Court decided to rule unconstitutional a number of federal budget materials for 2015, stressing that the legislation was contrary to the contexts provided for in the Constitution. 
    The judge said Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar the official spokesman for the federal judiciary, in a statement received "News Today" a copy of it , "The Supreme Federal Court held its plenary considered today Monday, 07/06/2015 appeals not to the constitutionality of a number of federal budget materials for 2015 made ​​by both the Prime Minister and Governor of the Central Bank in addition to Ozivtma." 
    Bayraktar said that "the challenged by materials are: Article (4) and Article (13/1 / c, e, f, g) and Article 41 and Article 46 and Article 47 and Article (49/2) and Article 50 and Article 55 of the law, and asked judgment lifting cigarettes a phrase from the inability of Article (33 / A), which states (and 300% on cigarettes and alcoholic beverages). " 
    He added. "As I looked stabbed another in the article 43 of the same law made ​​by the Prime Minister and the Minister of Industry and Minerals in addition to Ozivthma" 
    explained "The court found that these materials were not present at the origin of the sender of the project from the government to the House of Representatives." 
    Bayrakdar and added that he "decided to rule the unconstitutionality of these materials; because the House of Representatives has Pthariaha without returning to the government to take its approval or return the project it for the purpose of considering in his proposals. " 
    It was to be "the resolution stressed that the preparation of the budget is the prerogative of the Council of Ministers and in accordance with the principle of the separation of powers provided for in Article 47 of the Constitution." 
    Among Bayrakdar that "the court's decision was consistent with Article 80 / I of the Constitution provide for the jurisdiction of the Council of Ministers in the planning and implementation of public policy of the state, public plans, and supervising the work of ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry. " 
    Fuller said, "The decision was in line also with Article 110 of the Constitution which granted federal authorities the power to draw financial policy, and customs, and issuing currency, organizing trade policy among regions and provinces in Iraq, and the development of the state budget, and formulating monetary policy and the establishment of the Central Bank, and his administration. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Federal Court denounce the 10 articles of the 2015 budget Empty Re: Federal Court denounce the 10 articles of the 2015 budget

Post by weslin3 Mon 06 Jul 2015, 3:43 pm

I'm not very smart on this... So is this good or bad?
    Lobo
    Lobo

Federal Court denounce the 10 articles of the 2015 budget Empty Re: Federal Court denounce the 10 articles of the 2015 budget

Post by Lobo Mon 06 Jul 2015, 4:01 pm

When it comes to the CBI, it is a good thing - the rest, don't really know - but it seems like the Supreme Court is trying to keep the laws in accordance with the constitution.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:10 am