Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obama calls for banning of American Revolution flag

Lobo
    Lobo

Obama calls for banning of American Revolution flag Empty Obama calls for banning of American Revolution flag

Post by Lobo Sun 26 Jul 2015, 2:07 pm

Obama calls for banning of American Revolution flag
    Posted on July 25, 2015 by Dr. Eowyn
    Obama calls for banning of American Revolution flag Gadsden-flag
    The Gadsden flag is a historical American flag with a yellow field depicting a rattlesnake coiled and ready to strike. Positioned below the rattlesnake are the words “Don’t tread on me.” The flag is named after American general and statesman Christopher Gadsden (1724–1805), who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution.
    The timber rattlesnake and eastern diamondback rattlesnake both populate the geographical areas of the original 13 colonies. As the American Revolution grew, the snake began to see more use as a symbol of the colonies. In December 1775, Benjamin Franklin published an essay in the Pennsylvania Journal under the pseudonym American Guesser in which he suggested that the rattlesnake was a good symbol for the American spirit. The rattlesnake symbol was officially adopted by the Continental Congress in 1778.
    In our times, the Tea (Taxed Enough Already) Party movement adopted the Gadsden flag as their banner.
    Obama calls for banning of American Revolution flag Tea-partier-protests-with-gadsden-flag
    Obama calls Planned Parenthood’s selling of aborted babies’ body parts “ethical,” but he wants to ban the flag that is a symbol of the American Revolution for Independence.
    At the NAACP convention on Tuesday, July 21, 2015, Obama called for the banning of the Confederate and the Tea Party flags, calling them “racist, divisive symbols.”
    From Washington Weekly:
    In a 45-minute speech, Obama called for reducing or eliminating mandatory minimum sentences, reviewing the use of the solitary confinement and banning of Confederate and Tea Party Flags on public property, among other things.
    “Any system that allows us to turn a blind-eye to hopelessness and despair, that’s not a justice system, that’s an injustice system,” Obama said Tuesday. “Justice is not only the absence of oppression, it’s the absence of racist, divisive symbols in our public discourse.”
    Hey, race-provocateur Obama, here’s a flag for you (h/t Anon):
    Obama calls for banning of American Revolution flag Confederate-gadsden-flag
    http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/25/obama-calls-for-banning-of-american-revolution-flag/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:07 am