Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Ban the Baath party laws and the powers of the President and the control of the noise in the parliam

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Ban the Baath party laws and the powers of the President and the control of the noise in the parliam Empty Ban the Baath party laws and the powers of the President and the control of the noise in the parliam

Post by day dreamer Wed 29 Jul 2015, 1:55 pm

Ban the Baath party laws and the powers of the President and the control of the noise in the parliament session tomorrow

[ltr] 2015/7/29 21:36 [/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Baghdad-where] 
    Hold the House of Representatives, its Thursday, read a number of draft laws.
     And it includes the agenda of the meeting according to the statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, "the first reading of the draft ban the Baath Party and entities defunct law and the parties racism and terror and infidels and activities, and the first reading of the draft Iraqi Atomic Energy Commission Law". 
    It also includes the agenda, "the first reading of the draft law powers of the President, and the second reading of the bill to cancel the dissolved Revolutionary Command concerning the governorate of Kirkuk Law Council resolutions."
    It will be "the second reading of the draft secretion of land and orchards located within the basic design of the city of Baghdad and municipalities, and the second reading ordinance on the ratification of the Republic of Iraq to amend the Unified Agreement for the Investment of Arab capital in Arab countries for the year 1980 Act, and the second reading of the draft law to control the noise" .anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]
    Lobo
    Lobo

Ban the Baath party laws and the powers of the President and the control of the noise in the parliam Empty Re: Ban the Baath party laws and the powers of the President and the control of the noise in the parliam

Post by Lobo Wed 29 Jul 2015, 2:24 pm

How do you fix a red bar to a green bar, my computer had a jumping spell and the red line was hit instead of the green plus.  Thanks

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:14 am