Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NATO Secretary General Statement on Defence Capacity Building Package for Iraq

Lobo
    Lobo

NATO Secretary General Statement on Defence Capacity Building Package for Iraq Empty NATO Secretary General Statement on Defence Capacity Building Package for Iraq

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    NATO Secretary General Statement on Defence Capacity Building Package for Iraq
    NATO - North Atlantic Treaty Organisation
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    31 Jul. 2015
    Press Release (2015) 111
    NATO Allies have just agreed on a defence capacity building package for Iraq. It will help strengthen the country's security and defence sector by providing support in areas where NATO is best-placed to add value. This decision, taken today by the North Atlantic Council, underscores NATO's commitment to deepening our partnership with Iraq.
    The programme has been developed upon Iraq's request and in close consultation with the Iraqi authorities.
    The package includes measures of support in seven priority areas: advice on security sector reform; countering improvised explosive devices, explosive ordnance disposal and de-mining; civil military planning; cyber defence; military medicine and medical assistance; military training; and civil emergency planning.
    NATO and Iraqi experts will now work on the details of the training programmes which will be held in Turkey and Jordan.
    NATO's support for Iraq has been designed to complement efforts carried out by the Global Coalition against ISIL, the European Union, the United Nations and bilateral efforts by individual Allies.
    The defence capacity programme for Iraq is part of the Alliance's Defence Capacity Building Initiative, launched at the NATO Summit in Wales. Its aim is to enable the Alliance to assist its partners in building their defence and security.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am