Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Your welcome to be apart of Anesis Club (Private) after at least becoming a FREE Rookie in my Network at this link https://www.onelife.eu/signup/nenosplace

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

The ECM Date October 1 = Fiscal Year-End

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Tue 04 Aug 2015, 1:34 pm

Posted on August 4, 2015  by  Martin Armstrong

Congress kicked the can down the road to precisely the ECM target date. This is when the government will go into shutdown mode. There is a greater than 50/50 chance that there will be no deal to extend the debt ceiling, which never ends. This merely reflects that there is no control over fiscal spending, for year after year they must constantly borrow more and more. With the House already in recess until after Labor Day and the Senate about to leave town this week, all of the components are in place for Congress to fail to act before the fiscal year begins on October 1.
It is clear that a battle is brewing, as leadership admitted that they are still undecided on how to even deal with this situation. It looks like the peak in the ECM is targeting October 1, which is the precise day we may see the U.S. government shutdown.
This entry was posted in Economic Confidence Model and tagged 2015.75, Big Bang, ECM by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.
http://www.armstrongeconomics.com/archives/35652

Current date/time is Wed 18 Jan 2017, 7:59 am