Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BANK of AMERICA halts all WIRE TRANSFERS to/from BELIZE: American expats left HIGH and DRY

Lobo
    Lobo

BANK of AMERICA halts all WIRE TRANSFERS to/from BELIZE: American expats left HIGH and DRY Empty BANK of AMERICA halts all WIRE TRANSFERS to/from BELIZE: American expats left HIGH and DRY

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:52 pm

BANK of AMERICA halts all WIRE TRANSFERS to/from BELIZE: American expats left HIGH and DRY
    Submitted by IWB, on August 12th, 2015
    Share21 Tweet2 Share0 Share0

Bank of America issued a statement July 28, halting Atlantic International Bank wire transfers, U.S. dollar bank drafts, and foreign currency transfers to and from Belize.
    According to the statement, Bank of America is exploring options for the flow of incoming and outgoing wires and hopes to find a solution to the issue. The issue is called de-risking and is in compliance with the regulations currently imposed on Caribbean and Central American regions by large U.S. and European banks.
    The move caught U.S. expats in Belize by surprise and threatened to derail several real estate closings that were awaiting wire transfers. Several foreigners said they planned to change banks but others said they believed that all U.S. banks would soon follow suit.
    “It’s another example of the U.S. government and banking system restricting the flow of people’s hard-earned money,” said Wilbur Simmons, a real estate investor.
    http://www.cuencahighlife.com/bank-of-america-stops-wire-transfer-and-u-s-dollar-bank-drafts-to-belize/

Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/bank-of-america-halts-all-wire-transfers-tofrom-belize-american-expats-left-high-and-dry/#IMKMA8iv3PsSTa1P.99

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:32 am