Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Hakim calls for the central bank to the new paper currency image for the upper threshold of the Holy

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Hakim calls for the central bank to the new paper currency image for the upper threshold of the Holy

Post by wciappetta on Thu 27 Aug 2015, 8:58 am

Wednesday 26 August 2015 - 02:22
Hakim calls for the central bank to the new paper currency image for the upper threshold of the Holy included

New MP Dr Abdul Hadi al-Hakim, his call for the need to cross the Iraqi currency which the central bank purports released the identity of the country and the originality and depth of civilization, revealing at the same time the most purity and privacy and humane in his past authentic and present pension features. 

The MP-Hakim told N. news reporting on the need to The new currency include a picture of the Dome of the shrine of the faithful peace be upon him on the occasion of fourteen centuries after its adoption by the peace Kufa Najaf, Iraq's capital to succeed him an adult. 

Mr. MP explained that the currency - paper and metal - in any country is the ambassador to that country, and express so conspicuously features humanitarian and cultural and historical authentic treasured by and proud of it and proud of it, however, unfortunate that the Iraqi salient features that the view of the Central Bank of Iraq previously placed on the Iraqi currency issued by the varied in importance, Fbanha what does not need to put on the Iraqi currency originally to Iraq's non-specificity of its , and the presence of what exceeded by the magnitude and splendor and durability in many other countries, and including what put repeats on the Iraqi currency more than once, which could give the impression that Iraq, which has all of this rich cultural, cognitive, scientific, literary does not have is these features express their identity and originality and depth of civilization and historical and humanitarian and Islamic.While the Covenant of the former had fought against the holy sites, scientists and citizens and understatement right sacred thresholds and landmarks task for decades, the central bank that invests opportunity fourteen centuries after the adoption of the faithful peace be upon him Kufa, the capital of major to succeed him and that befell this year, for documents this version history Iraqi integral and unique managed the Imam (AS) to apply divine justice and equality between the ruler and the ruled most pronounced forms, and prescribed and applied practically full human rights at the height of the time Bellman those rights as well as Mtabgaha on the ground. The MP-Hakim has sent a letter addressed to the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq include former proposed above.

lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Hakim calls for the central bank to the new paper currency image for the upper threshold of the Holy

Post by lonelyintexas on Thu 27 Aug 2015, 9:48 am

New paper currency, hmmmmm.
Thanks
LIT
yes

sassy
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Re: Hakim calls for the central bank to the new paper currency image for the upper threshold of the Holy

Post by sassy on Thu 27 Aug 2015, 10:23 am

duck I know, my thoughts exactly Lit! hum

mochasmom
Till The End
Till The End

Post by mochasmom on Thu 27 Aug 2015, 11:17 am

I thought we had currency already printed, how many times can they print?

sassy
Insane Investor
Insane Investor

Post by sassy on Thu 27 Aug 2015, 11:54 am

Small bills? I wish I could remember better but I can't! Don't know mocha, maybe someone will in lighten us shortly!!  Hint hint! 

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:14 pm

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2016, 6:14 pm