Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

Carrot Pineapple Orange Juice

Post by Lobo on Sat 29 Aug 2015, 5:32 pm

<div> <div class="item">Reviews for <span>Carrot Pineapple Orange Juice</span></div> <div class="rating"><span class="average">5</span> out of 5</div> <div><span class="count">1</span> total review(s)</div> </div>
Ratings & Reviews
Customer Reviews

5 out of 5
(based on 1 review)
1 of 1(100%)reviewers would recommend this product to a friend.
Read Reviews

Write a Review

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Servings: 1
This morning eye-opener is an outstanding source of vitamins A and C. If you drink it fresh from the extractor, the orange and lemon rinds add a lovely, subtle flavor. Otherwise, peel the orange and lemon before juicing, as the rinds will make the juice bitter after sitting for an hour or two. Look for ripe pineapple with a mild aroma and golden peel.

• Printer Friendly Version

• 1 small orange, including rind, seeded and cut
      into pieces
  • 1/8 small, ripe pineapple, peeled, cored and cut
      into pieces
  • 2 carrots, scrubbed clean and cut into pieces
  • 1/4 small lemon, including rind, seeded

In an extractor, juice the orange, pineapple, carrots and lemon, in that order, according to the manufacturer's instructions. Stir and serve. Serves 1.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma Cookware Series, Juicer Cookbook, by Carol Gelles (Time-Life Books, 1998).

Current date/time is Thu 27 Oct 2016, 5:56 am