Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Frozen Lemonade with Blackberry Puree

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sat 29 Aug 2015, 5:44 pm

Ratings & Reviews

(0 reviews)
Be the first to Write a Review

Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 4
A slushy blend of sweetened fresh lemon juice and ice, frozen lemonade has been a popular summer tradition in Rhode Island and Massachusetts since the early 1900s. Over the years, the thirst-quenching beverage has inspired delicious variations. Our version includes blackberries, but you could use strawberries, raspberries or blueberries for equally tasty results.

• Printer Friendly Version

Ingredients:

• 1 1/4 cups plus 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
  • 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
  • 3/4 cup plus 2 Tbs. simple syrup
  • 1 pint fresh blackberries, juiced (about 1/3 cup), plus more blackberries for garnish
  • 4 1/2 cups ice cubes
  • 4 fresh mint sprigs

Related Recipes

• Simple Syrup >

Directions:

In a small bowl, stir together the 1 1/4 cups lemon juice, the orange juice and the 3/4 cup simple syrup. Set aside.

In another small bowl, stir together the blackberry juice, the 1 tsp. lemon juice and the 2 Tbs. simple syrup. Set aside.

Put the ice cubes in a blender and add the lemon juice mixture. Using the ice crush feature of the blender or high speed, blend until smooth.

Put 1 Tbs. of the blackberry puree into each of 4 glasses. Pour in the frozen lemonade, dividing evenly. Garnish each with a mint sprig and a few blackberries. Serve immediately. Serves 4.
Williams-Sonoma Kitchen.

Related Tips

• All About Berries >

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 12:26 pm