Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Horoscope Cat and September reading

Lobo
    Lobo

Horoscope Cat and September reading Empty Horoscope Cat and September reading

Post by Lobo Tue 01 Sep 2015, 10:03 pm

Joining us again is Horoscope Cat, who is back to tell you what your September is going to be all about.
    Horoscope Cat and September reading A59Mje9.115412
    Ah, sweet summer has come to an end, which means one thing and one thing only — the cozy planets are in retrograde for only a few more weeks. On the 5th, you may find yourself eager for romance and attention, but try to hold back on meowing and begging for snacks. Your patience will pay off in the long run.
    The 18th of the month is when everything will start to come together. You may find solace in the form of a cardboard box or a paper bag. Remain here until the cozy planets return in full force.
    Once they align on the 21st of September, you will find your life full of blankets, warm sun spots, and romance. Lots of paw kneading and and purring will take place after this time. Revel in the comfort — this is only the beginning for you. New friends and quite possibly even a lover will show up, so keep your paws open and your claws closed. This is the time for snacking, cuddling and loving.
    I found my paper bag now where's the romance   scratch

Horoscope Cat and September reading PUIGEAP.103516

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:12 pm