Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ad Space M-1

Board Rules

October 2016

Calendar Calendar

Ad Space M-2

Revv Worldwide

IQD/Oil/Commodities Charts

Ad Space M-3

Top posting users this week

Top posting users this month

Ad Space M-4

‘LUCKY YOU’ if you live in California, New York or Texas…

‘LUCKY YOU’ if you live in California, New York or Texas…

Post by Lobo on Mon 07 Sep 2015, 4:21 pm

‘LUCKY YOU’ if you live in California, New York or Texas…you will receive more unscreened Muslim thugs, rapists and jihadists than any other states
By Shoebat Foundation on September 6, 2015 in General  - USE LINK FOR VIDEO -

By BI: Barack Hussein Obama, who is bringing in as many Muslims as possible before he leaves office, has chosen states (red) with the most mosques in which to dump them. Next in line are states (pink) with lots of leftist Jews, followed by the Bible Belt (orange & gold) where anti-Muslim sentiment probably is the highest (Obama’s favorite Muslim dumping grounds).

RRW  Mosque construction is a way to stake-out territory often in advance of the arrival of any large population of worshipers of Allah.  The mosque actually serves as the magnet for further migration to that location (the Hijra).  Mohammed instructed his followers to migrate, to spread Islam, not just from country to country, but also from town to town and neighborhood to neighborhood.

ISLAM is dark green
Find out how many refugees your state has received this fiscal year (as of July 31st),[url= FY 2014/Arrivals by State - Map8.6.15.pdf] here[/url].  Wow!  It looks like OHIO has moved into the #6 spot—gee! I wonder why?  Do they really think they will get all of those new registered voters signed up in time for the 2016 election?  Ohio is pretty high up on the mosque map too!

Remember readers that the numbers depicted on [url= FY 2014/Arrivals by State - Map8.6.15.pdf]this map[/url] only represent refugees brought to your state by the resettlement contractors.  The numbers do not include those moving in to your state as ‘secondary migrants’ (refugees resettled elsewhere who decide to move to your state).  They do not include asylum seekers or successful asylum seekers (called asylees) or the ‘unaccompanied alien children.’

Current date/time is Fri 28 Oct 2016, 9:01 am