Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

The Resurrection of Marx – End of Britain?

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sun 13 Sep 2015, 9:29 am

Posted on September 13, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Jeremy Corbyn, the infamous Karl Marx admirer, has been elected UK opposition Labour leader.  Corbyn is really communist who professes an admiration for Karl Marx. He is the new face of Britain’s opposition Labour party which will help to make a British EU exit more likely. The Marxist sophistry is rob anyone who has more. They never understand that we all provide our piece of the economy that creates the whole. Many are starting to realize that this could be the downturn for Britain.
This is actually right on schedule for the other side of 2015.75 will be the battle of all time – Freedom v Authoritarianism. People like Corbyn will inspire violent and the overthrow of capitalism for what they think will be the betterment of man. They are idiots and dangerous ones at that for you cannot eradicate human nature. Yet they will try.
I am routinely asked why to I resistance so persistently? What I do I do for my family and their future. If it were just me alone, I am ready to depart this world for I do not wish to live in the world Corbyn and others like him want to create. They cannot see that they seek to enslave me for their benefit. I am free and that is the true meaning of what Patrick Henry said so eloquently – “Give me freedom, or give me Death!” Death to me is preferable to living in their world of subjugation. You do not appreciate what those word so profoundly mean until you are confronted with the true evil of Marxists.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2016, 6:15 pm