Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

•News about Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop

Lobo

•News about Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop

Post by Lobo on Tue 15 Sep 2015, 5:52 pm

[*]

News about Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop

bing.com/news

Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop? Sleepy Bear Cub Takes Nap In Colorado …

The Inquisitr · 54 minutes ago
On Monday, September 14, a shocking discovery was made in a Colorado pizza shop. Apparently, a sleepy bear cub had made his way inside the pizzeria, …

Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop In Colorado Springs Nearly Causes Shutdown At High School

News OXY · 20 minutes ago
A bear falls asleep an a pizza shop in Colorado Springs near the back of the store on a rack of boxes. Police …

Dough! Colorado pizza parlor discovers a hungry BEAR in the kitchen...but he fell asleep on a shelf before stealing a slice

Daily Mail · 14 minutes ago
A bear that wandered into a pizza shop in Colorado Springs was hauled out of the store ... I got flagged down by an …

• Get news updates for this topic

[*]

Bear asleep in pizza shop: Orphaned cub waddles in at ...

Examiner2 hours ago
Sep 15, 2015 · A bear cub fell sound asleep on a rack in back of a pizza shop after wandering in to the store just after lunch, no doubt following the aroma of a good ...
[*]

Bear falls asleep in a pizza shop after wandering near a ...

bigstory.ap.org/article/bear-opts-pizza-over-education
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — A bear that wandered into a pizza shop in Colorado Springs was hauled out of the store before she could get her pie. Colorado …
[*]

Asleep in Pizza Shop: Bear Cub Wanders In for a Nap, Not Pizza

News Max2 hours ago
Sep 15, 2015 · Bear Asleep in Pizza Shop: Cub Wanders In, Takes a Nap, Forgoes Pizza
[*]

Bear Asleep In Pizza Shop, Chooses Food In Lieu Of School ...

HNGN2 hours ago
Sep 15, 2015 · A bear fell asleep inside a Colorado Springs pizza shop on Monday after it wandered around town, ignoring a nearby school along the way. Blanca Caro, the ...
[*]

Bear wanders into pizza shop, eats icing, falls asleep

www.msn.com/.../watch/bear-wanders-into-pizza-shop...asleep/vi-AAekMQI
A female bear cub in Colorado was found in the storage room of a pizza shop after she ate some icing and fell asleep. Gillian Pensavalle (@GillianWithaG) has the photos

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 11:39 am