Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Chile Earthquake & Solar Storms

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Thu 17 Sep 2015, 5:10 pm

Posted on September 17, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

An 8.8 earthquake hit Chile after a magnetic storm. NASA reported“Sunspot AR2415 is increasingly active on Sept. 17 and appears poised to produce a moderately strong M-class solar flare. Any eruptions today would be geoeffective because the sunspot is facing Earth.” There may be a link between major earthquakes and these geomagnetic storms.
A geomagnetic storm is indeed a very important and serious disturbance of Earth’s magnetosphere. They occur when there is a very efficient exchange of energy from the solar wind into the space environment surrounding Earth. We reported that there are some scientists now studying these links. These geomagnetic storms result from variations in the solar wind that produces major changes in currents, plasma, and fields in Earth’s magnetosphere. Consequently, the solar wind conditions that are effective for creating geomagnetic storms are sustained for several hours at a time and are periods of very high-speed solar wind. The southward directed solar wind magnetic field, which is opposite the direction of Earth’s field, at the daylight side of the magnetosphere. Therefore, this condition is very effective for the transfer of energy from the solar wind into Earth’s magnetosphere. When the sunspot in question is facing the Earth, it may create stress at specific points causing major quakes.

This entry was posted in World News and tagged Chile, Earthquake. magnetosphere, geomagnetic storm by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Chile Earthquake & Solar Storms

Post by wciappetta on Fri 18 Sep 2015, 5:42 am

This guy makes a  connection to solar cooling and increased earthquake activity. Yet one of the Birth pains of the coming Kingdom of God is the increase of Earthquakes around the world.

randy
Cain't Let Go Investor
Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by randy on Fri 18 Sep 2015, 6:13 am

I heard about this quake, but not on local or national TV. Supose to be a sunome too but have not hear of it either.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 am

Current date/time is Mon 05 Dec 2016, 2:23 am