Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Boehner Resigns After Meeting Pope

Lobo
    Lobo

Boehner Resigns After Meeting Pope Empty Boehner Resigns After Meeting Pope

Post by Lobo Fri 25 Sep 2015, 1:35 pm

Boehner Resigns After Meeting Pope

Posted on September 25, 2015 by Martin Armstrong

Boehner Resigns After Meeting Pope 634x458xBoehner-John-Evil.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vydyhnLN_2

Our sources were spot on. John Boehner has resigned only after meeting the Pope. That was the deal cut behind the curtain. He would resign rather than face a revolution against his tactics. The interesting aspect of this has been his nasty attack upon trying to get rid of any Republican who supported the Tea Party or Ron Paul. I explained he has been ruthless, vindictive, and dictatorial. His resignation demonstrates the shift that is taking place with this turning point on the Economic Confidence Model. Chalk one up for the opposition and good reddens to a very nasty country-club Republican who has demanded his way or no way intent upon maintaining Washington as is in opposition to the people.
    This entry was posted in Uncategorized by Martin Armstrong. Bookmark the permalink.
    Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Boehner Resigns After Meeting Pope Empty Re: Boehner Resigns After Meeting Pope

Post by Proven Fri 25 Sep 2015, 1:38 pm

Thanks Lobo.  I read this guys writings.  He has interesting opinions. 
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Fri 25 Sep 2015, 2:17 pm

Thanks Proven, I like reading opinions and news from as many sources as possible, gives a better view of world events, politics, etc. - bottom line, the world is vast and small at the same time - and events happen at lightening speed, with the exception of the blessing we've been waiting for.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:21 am