Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Ted Cruz vows to introduce ayatollah to ’72 virgins’ if he’s elected president

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Fri 25 Sep 2015, 4:14 pm

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) vowed to tear up the Iran nuclear deal on his first day in office and threatened to kill the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, if he’s elected president.

The religious conservative crowd at the Values Voters summit lustily cheered his bloodthirsty comments during his appearance Friday morning at the annual event.

Cruz said he would “rip to shreds” the agreement approved by Congress, and he threatened to kill Iran’s leader if he did not give up his nuclear ambitions.

“If the ayatollah doesn’t understand that, we may have to help introduce him to the 72 virgins,” Cruz said, as the audience cheered loudly.

The GOP presidential candidate also said if a jihadist tried to enter a U.S.military recruiting station, he would be greeted by the gun barrels of “a dozen Marines.”

The conservative Christian audience again cheered enthusiastically.

Cruz opened his speech with a teleprompter joke and referred to President Barack Obama as “the world’s most powerful communist.”

He also suggested the Democratic debates should be held at the Leavenworth prison and joked that Obama should be incarcerated.

“If they can project a rainbow on the White House, maybe they can put bars on the windows,” Cruz said.
http://www.rawstory.com/2015/09/ted-cruz-vows-to-introduce-ayatollah-to-72-virgins-if-hes-elected-president/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

day dreamer

Re: Ted Cruz vows to introduce ayatollah to ’72 virgins’ if he’s elected president

Post by day dreamer on Fri 25 Sep 2015, 8:04 pm

Very Good strong message...but the media won't give him the time of day.
I believe he'll get it though, in due time thumbs2

Lobo

Re: Ted Cruz vows to introduce ayatollah to ’72 virgins’ if he’s elected president

Post by Lobo on Fri 25 Sep 2015, 8:10 pm

To get the message out, if whoever feels like it, please send it on.  Get the message out.

thumbs

csd9013

Post by csd9013 on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 7:08 am

Ted Cruz rarely votes although he is in the house so what kind of President would he make?

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 10:54 am

Lot better than Trump! laugh

Promo CODE: Styles

day dreamer

Post by day dreamer on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 11:43 am

@csd9013 wrote:Ted Cruz rarely votes although he is in the house so what kind of President would he make?

his attendance in a vote that wouldn't of made a difference is of no concern to me
it's his accomplishments that matter

But Cruz, for his part, seems almost to advertise his poor attendance as a sign of his willingness to buck the system. <<<<< & the Washington peps sure don't like him
“Sen. Cruz remains incredibly active on the issues important to the 27 million Texans he represents and takes care to make sure his constituents know where he stands on these matters,” Carpenter said in a statement. “In a short time, Sen. Cruz has become a leading voice in our debates about commerce, constitutional rights and national security and will continue advocating ways to make Americans more prosperous and free.”
Votes and hearings aren’t the only measure of a senator’s performance, she said, explaining that Cruz also “regularly meets with constituents and Texas organizations, introduces legislation, offers amendments, goes on CODELS, writes letters, issues statements and engages in other actions in his capacity as a U.S. senator.”

Cruz has managed some legislative accomplishments in his two-plus years as a senator, despite his attendance problems.
Last year, for instance, the president signed into law a bill put forward by Cruz barring known terrorists from entering the United States as United Nations ambassadors — a measure designed to keep an Iranian diplomat out of the country. He also got an amendment included in the most recent National Defense Authorization Act making those killed or wounded in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting in Texas eligible for the Purple Heart.
But the vast majority of the 44 bills Cruz has authored appear to have little chance of becoming law anytime soon, including four to repeal or defund Obamacare.

For Cruz, another priority has been speaking out on conservative causes around the country — a clearly different way to leverage his influence as a senator and, not coincidentally, pump up his name recognition among the kind of activists who can propel a campaign for higher office.
For instance, on March 6, 2014, Cruz was at National Harbor, Md., roaring to an audience of defense-minded conservative voters organized by Breitbart News about U.S. missteps in dealing with Iran, Israel and the bloody civil war in Syria. “What this administration doesn’t understand is that weakness and appeasement only invite military conflict,” he thundered.

Another senator running for president, Republican Marco Rubio of Florida, has also been cited for a poor attendance record

Marco Rubio  missed 25 of 135

Ted Cruz  missed 21 of 135

Lindsey Graham   missed 18of 135

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/ted-cruz-2016-senate-vote-record-117201#ixzz3mrZmHUkE

csd9013

Post by csd9013 on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 12:25 pm

@Neno wrote:Lot better than Trump!  laugh
I think not!

Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 4:27 pm

@csd9013 wrote:
@Neno wrote:Lot better than Trump!  laugh
I think not!
Trump want get the nomination (already I hope not ), he is only here to make a publicity stand. If he was president we would be at war everyday imho. I want a people president, not a corporate one and I don't think yet, there is one on the list. We should hear soon tho, of one.

Promo CODE: Styles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:45 am

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 11:45 am