Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers.

See the footer of the board for our Facebook and My business pages.

Be sure and join our Dinar Only Newsletter Email list. It is located on the right. Your User Account Email when joining the board is for with in Neno's Place use of board information which you can control in your profile settings.

Neno

NOTES:
For "Advertising" with in my board to our Membership and Visitors see our "Sponsor Ad Info" in the Navbar. Neno's Place receives a low of 50,000 views a week to over 100,000 plus many times thru out the year.

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Longest Dinar holding Community. Reach Admin by Private Message. Copyright © 2006-2017

Gerald Celente – The Equity Market Crash Will Impact Everyone In The World

Lobo

Post by Lobo on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 3:12 pm

Today Gerald Celente discussed why the equity market crash will impact everyone in the world.
Eric King:  “Gerald, it seems quite clear that the Fed doesn’t want to raise rates.  They’ve been saying they are going to raise rates for years.  It never happens, and yet we have all this propaganda hitting the wire in the mainstream media…

In Volatile Markets, Is Wealth Preservation King?
In a King World News interview I spoke with the man who predicted the Swiss National Bank would experience staggering losses and that the Fed would also experience massive losses that will destabilize the global financial system! His company is the only one in the world offering a precious metals investment service outside the banking system, with direct ownership and full control by the investor. He has also become legendary for his predictions on QE, historic moves in currencies, and major global events. To find out what he and his company can do to help answer that age old question for you CLICK HERE.
Sponsored

Eric King continues:  “But there was the suggestion made that the global stock markets would be thrown under the bus because if the markets were tumbling that would assist in pushing the bond market higher (and yields lower) to help the Fed — your thoughts on that.”
Gerald Celente:  “If the equity markets collapse, that’s what really hits the average consumer.  It’s not that it hits their pockets because they are not in the game, but it’s the psychological impact of crashing markets.
http://kingworldnews.com/gerald-celente-the-equity-market-crash-will-impact-everyone-in-the-world/

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Re: Gerald Celente – The Equity Market Crash Will Impact Everyone In The World

Post by wciappetta on Sat 26 Sep 2015, 4:05 pm

Gerald Celente:  “If the equity markets collapse, that’s what really hits the average consumer.  It’s not that it hits their pockets because they are not in the game, but it’s the psychological impact of crashing markets.

I beg to differ, how many 401k's would be affected? Pensioners?  etf's funds etc... It will affect them directly in their pockets 

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2016, 3:51 pm