Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Gun Control In England: 2 Unarmed Female Officers Gunned Down In Ambush

Lobo
    Lobo

Gun Control In England: 2 Unarmed Female Officers Gunned Down In Ambush Empty Gun Control In England: 2 Unarmed Female Officers Gunned Down In Ambush

Post by Lobo Sun 27 Sep 2015 - 15:30

Gun Control In England: 2 Unarmed Female Officers Gunned Down In Ambush

September 25, 2015

Gun Control In England: 2 Unarmed Female Officers Gunned Down In Ambush 2-British-Officers
    Photo courtesy of AP

Another prime example of gun control at its finest is the story of these two unarmed officers being gunned down by… a thug with a gun. Wait, didn’t gun control stop it? Of course not, and here is the story submitted by a reader.

These two officers responded to a robbery in progress when they were ambushed by an armed man that had a warrant out for his role in a shooting and grenade attack. The two unarmed officers responded to the call to the Hattersley Estate in Mottram.

At a news conference he also revealed that it was believed Dale Cregan, or someone acting on his behalf had deliberately made a call to the police reporting a burglary in a bid to lure officers to their deaths.
    He told a news conference: “We believe either he has made the call or he has got someone else to make the call for the purpose of drawing these two officers to the scene. It would appear that he has deliberately done this in an act of cold blooded murder.”

While one officer died at the scene, the other female officer died later at the hospital from her wounds. Fiona Bone, 32, and Nicola Hughes, 23 will be having memorial services for their service on the police force and in honor of exemplary service.

The Assistant Chief  Gary Shewan was quoted , “A long and dark shadow has been cast across Greater Manchester and my thoughts are with the officers’ family, friends and colleagues. We will be doing everything we can to support them over the coming days and weeks.”

It was only after the incident at the house with the two officers that an armed response was given by police. The man responsible for the officer’s death later turned himself in at a local police station.

This is in part what gun control is asking of us as Americans. We look at the loss of two unarmed officers of our neighbors in England and can see a directs result of the end game of gun control. Unarmed good guys, and armed criminals. That is the ugly truth. Stay armed, and never give the sickening thugs a chance to continue killing.

If liberals ever doubt gun control’s end result than we can send them to places where gun control has been in effect for many years…
    - See more at: http://gunsnfreedom.com/gun-control-in-england-2-unarmed-female-officers-gunned-down-in-ambush/5816#sthash.I9po2Msc.dpuf
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Gun Control In England: 2 Unarmed Female Officers Gunned Down In Ambush Empty Re: Gun Control In England: 2 Unarmed Female Officers Gunned Down In Ambush

Post by fonz1951 Sun 27 Sep 2015 - 17:32

iv'e said it a thousand times; when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.two officers killed by a coward who would shoot an unarmed officer. sad.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024 - 14:49