Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Sources of change: riot police attacked the protesters with beatings and imprisonment of Karbala on

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Sources of change: riot police attacked the protesters with beatings and imprisonment of Karbala on  Empty Sources of change: riot police attacked the protesters with beatings and imprisonment of Karbala on

Post by wciappetta Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:11 am

The man is not making friends. Whether true or not, Maliki is going to be tagged for all types of things as a retribution for standing in the way of reform. This and Shabibbis revelation of theft of the publics funds by Maliki, it's over for this man.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Wrote: October 2, 2015
    [size=18][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I proceeded elements of riot police to arrest and beat demonstrators in the city of Karbala.

And revealed to the change for bringing riot police to spend Touirij hours of the demonstration witnessed by the province of Karbala on the orders of the head of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki specifically to carry out arrests and beating of protesters demanding the implementation of reforms and accountability of spoilers by sources as

sources confirmed that elements of control used batons to disperse protesters after he refused to withdraw from the government complex in front of the headquarters of the city center.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Sources of change: riot police attacked the protesters with beatings and imprisonment of Karbala on  Empty Re: Sources of change: riot police attacked the protesters with beatings and imprisonment of Karbala on

Post by sassy Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:59 am

Maliki is sure not wanting to give it up is he!  He is a EVIL man!!!  People are tired of being cheated!   yes

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:57 am